Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Well. That makes...sense. I could buy that. 

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me, having a role that fits the setup perfectly, not denying that I was roleblocked, but that I was unaware of it.

I attempted to swap Bcb and Hobo last night.

On N1, I swapped Orca and Rick.  And when Naz came out and said Rick was Vanilla and Rick ran with it, instead of claiming Orca’s named role, I thought that was atypical for Town Rick to not spring a trap.

And for the compilation: I only receive information that my role was processed by Malfatron.  I don’t get told what happened or if a swap occurred.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not at all. Don’t take my snarky and sardonic response for passive agreement. In all of those games I lied or faked an invest. 

As opposed to right now where you’re faking not understanding English

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

As opposed to right now where you’re faking not understanding English

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t accuse me of having a tenuous at best grasp of the English language like you did in meme mafia while admitting I understand English here.

I mean, Whicker claims a roleblock, so that’s noteworthy.  Along with Gunsmith, if you assume that’s accurate.  I swap abilities.  There could be others.  A tracker or watcher could open the game up, but I’m guessing they have nothing if they exist, so.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t accuse me of having a tenuous at best grasp of the English language like you did in meme mafia while admitting I understand English here.

I am sorry I thought you might have learned in the 8 months of Hooked on Phonics I supplied

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll say this. On the off chance that I’m ever in legal or possible legs trouble, I’m forgoing my one phone call in exchange for a PM to SwAg as my lawyer. 100% the case.

Simp.

56 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So...are we saying this game will have people with no powers of note?

Been a bit since I played in one of these sort of games. Hm. 

Why would you think there were no vanilla roles when your ability specifically references them and we've also had people already claim vanilla/vanilla-checking roles?

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why would you think there were no vanilla roles when your ability specifically references them and we've also had people already claim vanilla/vanilla-checking roles?

I've always associated vanilla and town as interchangeable. I've never played in a game with a "vanilla Mafia" so to speak...

I mean, Mafia in its base form is all vanilla with 2-4 total roles that have powers.  I think the original setup is all vanilla with Mafia having a factional hit and information asymmetry, and Cop, Doctor, Mayor for the Town poor roles.

But people find that boring, so it’s often role madness.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, Mafia in its base form is all vanilla with 2-4 total roles that have powers.  I think the original setup is all vanilla with Mafia having a factional hit and information asymmetry, and Cop, Doctor, Mayor for the Town poor roles.

That’s always been my personal favorite. Granted I value threadplay more than most and enjoy the mystery and banter, and I find the night invests somewhat cheapen the “mystery solving” aspect, but that’s just me.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But people find that boring, so it’s often role madness.

I’d love to have a poll as to why. Genuinely curious.