Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how are you determining the accuracy of someone being genuine or not in their posts or reactions?   seems like a subjective component that only the person making the post would know

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

Swag, how can you tell when I’m being genuine?

There is an entire branch of psychological analysis dedicated toward assessment through secondhand sources for criminality and deceit.

I can recommend some good books on the subject, but the profile development process for serial killers and whatnot is real and reminiscent of it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

There is an entire branch of psychological analysis dedicated toward assessment through secondhand sources for criminality and deceit.

I can recommend some good books on the subject, but the profile development process for serial killers and whatnot is real and reminiscent of it.

and they do that over the internet?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

and they do that over the internet?

You can do it with text of all varieties, including on the Internet when necessary.

I mean, you can either think it’s nonsense and I’ve merely been lucky forever, or you can concede that there might be a teachable analytical component.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I meant me specifically, I’m not doubting that some people can detect deceit better than others