Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Soooo many options.

Village Know-It-All

Every post must contradict via direct quote the player of their choice the night before. Must post at least 5 times daily, cannot choose the same player consecutive days.

I think if I drew that role, I’d just resign myself to contradicting SwAg D1, and if I lived, one of the twins D2, and if I lived again, back to SwAg D3. I’d obviously lose, but I’d gain an absurd amount of postgame laughs.

Just now, MD4L said:

His role came up as the bomb. He could’ve easily been visited and died as a result of that action.

“Could’ve”

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MD4L’s character is Captain Hindsight.

His ability is that he can see everything that happened...that can only be verified after it’s happened and/or been posted in thread.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Soooo many options.

Village Know-It-All

Every post must contradict via direct quote the player of their choice the night before. Must post at least 5 times daily, cannot choose the same player consecutive days.

Inspiring Cult Master - inspires his first target to make his own Cult. Has to get recruited into that Cult, somehow get the first Cult Master killed off and get the Cult to win in order to win the game

Hidden Chuck Norris. By being Chuck Norris, you've already won. Do whatever you want for the rest of the game. You are unlynchable and non-night-killable. Put in any moves you want. Cant be modkilled. Also, you think you are vanilla town. You have to figure out your powers yourself

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Inspiring Cult Master - inspires his first target to make his own Cult. Has to get recruited into that Cult, somehow get the first Cult Master killed off and get the Cult to win in order to win the game

Hidden Chuck Norris. By being Chuck Norris, you've already won. Do whatever you want for the rest of the game. You are unlynchable and non-night-killable. Put in any moves you want. Cant be modkilled. Also, you think you are vanilla town. You have to figure out your powers yourself

LOL LOL LOL

”Spontaneous Alexander Hamilton”

You passively target and trigger a duel every time someone insults you directly via quote with that individual. You must survive 3 duels to win.

• Like 1