Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Any reason? 

At this point a lot of it is process of elimination. There was also the WC trap Malf caught him in a few days ago. I've also felt like his reads have seemed more like he's just picking players and then forming the case around that rather than just genuinely noticing things and thinking people were scum if that makes sense.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

“The Russian” roulette:

Every night you challenge one person to a game of Russian Roulette. You each pick a number 1-6, with your target picking second. RNG determines your fate. You must survive to win.

you're a monster

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“The Russian” roulette:

Every night you challenge one person to a game of Russian Roulette. You each pick a number 1-6, with your target picking second. RNG determines your fate. You must survive to win.

A long time ago I came up with a bastard role mafia and there was absolutely a russian roulette role

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meh, the concept of trusting matts with a kill is less than appealing.  But I would go for Spider Rack.

Not scum dipwad

"Character Emulator"

Each Night, You must pick one FF poster to emulate for an entire day (You will be assigned an FF poster RNG to start the game). Your goal is to get at least one person to guess who you are emulating without specifically telling anyone, hinting at it, etc. Consequences will be draconian (That's for you SwAg). Your win con is to get three successful days in which someone guesses who you are mimicking.  

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Annoying Paparazzi - You only win if someone quits the game

“SwAg”

...in which case, to win, you must successfully post:

"I take no responsibility for this"

and

"I'd like to remind everyone that I'm abiding by the rules".

*Hidden mechanic*

A moderator or host stepping in to warn another poster to "knock it off" or some variation awards you a bulletproof vest AND a 1 shot lynchproof.

• Like 1

The "Not silent Assassin"

Each day, at some point prior to the deadline, you must say, directly, "I am going to kill ________" and tag me, your host. You may not say this more than once. Each night, this will trigger you to kill the individual that you said you were going to. You must successfully complete this at least four times to win.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Backstabber . You can daykill someone each day, but only if your target says they have a townread on you in some fashion. You win with the town.

After each subsequent kill, you receive a 25% RNG boost to survive a vote/lynch by uttering the phrase "Sic Semper Tyrannis".