Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, SwAg said:

And I explained why that does not make sense if you consider it past the surface level.

Well I'm just a smooth brained idiot surface thinker then so whatever. I'm dumb, you're smart. I'm glad you know the 100% objective best thing to do in every situation and the decisions I make are ******* dumb.

Just now, Malfatron said:

dont do that.

pressure is part of the game.

if you really are villain, thats not a good thing to do

This isn't about being pressured. I'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over and swag just going "nope, not what I would have done. Makes no sense". I just keep repeating myself over and over again and then it getting ignored or hand waved, which isn't fun.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I have explained ad ******* nauseum why I chose the redirect and how it benefited you, you just don't care. I have explained how malf suggested josh kill me or bucs and I wanted to survive AND try to take out someone I thought was scum. If you don't see how that works towards my WC of surviving and taking out scum then whatever. And yes you're smart and I'm a ******* moron. But I'm tired of you calling me disingenuous just because you think about things differently than I do. You have stretched and twisted my words over and over knowing that I'll get tripped up in it because I'm dumb. So I don't care. I made the decisions I made even if you think they're stupid and even if you think my outrage is fake. I don't like being called disingenuous and you know that. I am not being fake. I did not defend matts or squire because I had no reason to but I'm sure even when I die and flip villain you'll still claim I hard defended them. You keep twisting my words around and making me repeat myself trying to explain how I didn't mean it in the way you twisted it and so I just have to keep repeating myself over and over just because you've decided in your head that I didn't do something for the reason you think I should have. 

Isn't this the point of mafia though?

You say something. People try to determine the sincerity/truth in it.

Some people may try to twist it to their benefit. Some people may misinterpret what you say.

But at the end of the day, we can't really take anyone at face value without moves that confirm it.

Just now, rackcs said:

This isn't about being pressured. I'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over and swag just going "nope, not what I would have done. Makes no sense". I just keep repeating myself over and over again and then it getting ignored or hand waved, which isn't fun.

just ignore him then

I just need to step away from the monitor for a bit. I'm dealing with some mental stuff thats got me in a bad head space and I'm taking things too personally. Just to be clear, I am not quitting, just going to step away and do something else for like 30 minutes to cool off. Apologies to swag. 

• Like 1