Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

How is he better than Golladay, Cooper, or Keenan Allen?

Because Amari Cooper is the most overrated WR in the NFL. Period. Hes above average at best and never in his career been great. He has stone hands and only can perform every other week at home games. 6 games last year below 40 yards.

Galloday is Sutton if you take away the elite level RZ and YAC ability.

Keenan Allen is a fantastic route runner but is a product of volume with a HOF QB. Outside of route running there is not another WR skill that he is better than Sutton at. Keenan is a volume pumped, HOF worthy QB product. Sutton put up similar stats as Amari Cooper with 3 different QBs throwing him the ball. Allen fell off a cliff when anybody but prime Rivers was throwing him the ball.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Because Amari Cooper is the most overrated WR in the NFL. Period. Hes above average at best and never in his career been great. He has stone hands and only can perform every other week at home games. 6 games last year below 40 yards.

Galloday is Sutton if you take away the elite level RZ and YAC ability.

Keenan Allen is a fantastic route runner but is a product of volume with a HOF QB. Outside of route running there is not another WR skill that he is better than Sutton at. Keenan is a volume pumped, HOF worthy QB product. Sutton put up similar stats as Amari Cooper with 3 different QBs throwing him the ball. Allen fell off a cliff when anybody but prime Rivers was throwing him the ball.

Do you consider last year “prime rivers” because that was a right on par with every other healthy season Keenan Allen has had.

Why ignore Golladay averaging 2 more yards per catch and having more touchdowns?

tbh i agree with you on Cooper.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Do you consider last year “prime rivers” because that was a right on par with every other healthy season Keenan Allen has had.

Why ignore Golladay averaging 2 more yards per catch and having more touchdowns?

tbh i agree with you on Cooper.

I consider Allen on the same tier as Cooper. A WR who only has a impact when a good QB is throwing him the ball. Sort of like Emmanual Sanders. His talent doesnt go above and beyond regardless of QB. I compare this again to the fact that Sutton had Flacco, Lock and Brandon Allen and still commanded double teams and produced regadless.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sup

Excuse me, Keenan Allen not having any argument over Sutton gives me the giggles. Allen is about there or above any WR not named Thomas, Hill, Hopkins, or Julio. Think he’s in the Evans, Adams, Diggs group more so than he is the Golladay, Sutton, Robinson group. Fine if that’s not the case, but no argument? 

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Excuse me, Keenan Allen not having any argument over Sutton gives me the giggles. Allen is about there or above any WR not named Thomas, Hill, Hopkins, or Julio. Think he’s in the Evans, Adams, Diggs group more so than he is the Golladay, Sutton, Robinson group. Fine if that’s not the case, but no argument? 

I disagree. Keenan Allen is in the same mold as Amari Cooper. Not a weekly threat. Keenan Allen is Emmanual Sanders if Sanders had Phillip Rivers throwing to him his entire career.