Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

Another young Giants player who may end up being out most important defensive player is Julian Love. When he got playing time at the end of last season, he was great. This year, he's really stepped up. He is learning and lining up at every position in the defensive backfield. He's also calling defensive plays and taking leadership over the secondary. He's gotten called out by name by coach Judge and every Giants beat writer as a leader. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Another young Giants player who may end up being out most important defensive player is Julian Love. When he got playing time at the end of last season, he was great. This year, he's really stepped up. He is learning and lining up at every position in the defensive backfield. He's also calling defensive plays and taking leadership over the secondary. He's gotten called out by name by coach Judge and every Giants beat writer as a leader. 

I need him to do well. I took him in round three of the 49er forum shadow draft and I need to look smart and like i know what I'm doing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It's not even like this is coming from the coaches. The team and his own position group isn't able to put up with this guy. 

I'm happy to see the players have high standards there. Also another reason why AB would never work in this locker room.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

It looks like they lose $10 million in cap space if they cut him. I'd like to see them try that conduct detrimental clause if it costs Earl money to see what happens. The union may not like that but maybe they have grounds 

They get off the hook for some of the money if they suspend him first, it voids some of the contact’s guarantees. 

Guess between this, and some of his tendencies last season, Earl’s soured.

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

They get off the hook for some of the money if they suspend him first, it voids some of the contact’s guarantees. 

Guess between this, and some of his tendencies last season, Earl’s soured.

If the team suspends him, its because they intend to cut him. This is not a year where you want cancers in the locker room. Even if Earl survives this incident; his days as a Raven are numbered.

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

It's not even like this is coming from the coaches. The team and his own position group isn't able to put up with this guy. 

I'm happy to see the players have high standards there. Also another reason why AB would never work in this locker room.

It's understandable why they've soured on him when you watch the video ET posted. He blows the coverage then rips his helmet off and throws it in anger. Who TF does that?!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Lol. I was born a Saints fan but I live in Jax during their inaugural season and have followed them closely since that time. It’s rare that both teams are good at the same time, so far it hasn’t been a been issue. :)

I used to think you were a Dolphins fan too.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's understandable why they've soured on him when you watch the video ET posted. He blows the coverage then rips his helmet off and throws it in anger. Who TF does that?!

That was Chuck Clark throwing his helmet in the video.

But Clark threw it in frustration after Earl has apparently been sleepwalking through meetings and film work...that’s why he was so frustrated.