Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

Good news continues to come out of the Giants' training camp. The defense in particular looks good, with Holmes and Bradberry raising a lot of eyebrows. Daniel Jones has put on 8 pounds of muscle and stepped into his role as a leader. And, as Judge promised at his first press conference, they are practicing in pads.

The Vikings' WRs lit it up yesterday, especially Jefferson. Unfortunately he's been put on the COVID/reserve list.

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I have Terry in a dynasty league, but my "starting" wide receivers on that team are Deandre Hopkins and Allen Robinson, and my flex is probably going to be Clyde Edwards Helaire every week...I know there's some inherent bias in asking you this but is there any point in this season where you would start Terry over either of those starting WRs without an injury situation? I like the guy and I would hate for him to just rot on my bench for the next 5 years lol...what kind of numbers are you all expecting from him this year?

Edited by Ray Reed

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I have Terry in a dynasty league, but my "starting" wide receivers on that team are Deandre Hopkins and Allen Robinson, and my flex is probably going to be Clyde Edwards Helaire every week...I know there's some inherent bias in asking you this but is there any point in this season where you would start Terry over either of those starting WRs? I like the guy and I would hate for him to just rot on my bench for the next 5 years lol.

I would definitely start him whenever he plays the Eagles.  This is what he did against them last year:

1017946471_ScreenShot2020-08-24at10_54_5

And yes, they added Slay this offseason, but he would have put up at least 100+ yards and 2 TDs against Slay last year if he was thrown more accurate balls.  Also, Slay has been having a pretty bad camp for the Eagles from what I've heard, so I'm starting to wonder if his age is catching up to him.

I would also play him against the Giants.  For the rest of the schedule, I think you'll just have to see how Haskins is looking.  If he comes out looking comfortable in the new offense and the offense doesn't struggle to move the ball, I'd have more faith in the Terry-Haskins connection than the Robinson-Trubisky/Foles connection.  But that's just me.

• Like 1

McLaurin had 2 long plays against the Eagles and 1 of them was just a run after a hideous missed tackle.

Trying to make this into a trend is hilarious.

He only had 664 yards in the other 12 games. Should everyone sit him when he does not play the Eagles? 😄

He's a good young speed WR with some upside. Nothing more.