Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Re: Terry vs. the Eagles/Slay, I'll let @Ray Reed be the judge:

LiveFoolishEel-size_restricted.gif

ThirdNaughtyHamadryad-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

bcc5fd_f57d3759a5ee4afabbd0e3bde322e0f2~

giphy.gif

McLaurin-3.gif

McLaurin-1.gif

Are you seriously using a clip of Rasul Douglas? lmao our corners were awful last season... and one of those Slay plays looks like cover 3... not really getting burned there. He played his responsibility. His coverage on the dig wasn't bad either. Yeah, McLaurin got a couple steps on Slay in the other clips.... dude is fast af and ran really crisp routes for a rookie. He's a beast.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Are you seriously using a clip of Rasul Douglas? lmao our corners were awful last season... and one of those Slay plays looks like cover 3... not really getting burned there. He played his responsibility. His coverage on the dig wasn't bad either. Yeah, McLaurin got a couple steps on Slay in the other clips.... dude is fast af and ran really crisp routes for a rookie. He's a beast.

The post was for your buddy, Skippy.

I can also think of several other big wins from Terry against both Slay and the Eagles' coverage that I didn't see gifs for.

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

The post was for your buddy, Skippy.

I can also think of several other big wins from Terry against both Slay and the Eagles' coverage that I didn't see gifs for.

The Eagles coverage last year was a joke. That shouldn't be impressive. You gonna show me gifs of Slay's wins too or nah?

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You talking real big when you've got swept 3 straight seasons by the Eagles and soon to be 4. ;) @HTTRDynasty

Context.  I was responding to a poster asking me when he should start McLaurin.  Never said anything about Washington being a better team.

I understand that's really the only comeback you could possibly have, but relevancy is important. 😉

9 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Context.  I was responding to a poster asking me when he should start McLaurin.  Never said anything about Washington being a better team.

I understand that's really the only comeback you could possibly have, but relevancy is important. 

Let me recap for you.

You said Slay has had a "pretty bad camp" and I refuted that and simply said that 1 game is a small sample size.

I didn't deny Terry had his wins and went on to say that I would still start him most weeks (in fantasy).

Then, you proceeded to take offense to facts and posted gifs of McLaurin running free against our trash secondary last year.... which probably includes one of your starting CBs this year and some other reps McLaurin won against Slay that I'm well aware of.

I actually used context in response to your gifs and you got upset.

Worry about Ronald Darby being trash and your safeties trying to prevent big plays from guys like Reagor and D Jax lol.... that's a worse match-up than McLaurin against Slay.

I shouldn't have to remind you of week 1 last year. ;)

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Let me recap for you.

You said Slay has had a "pretty bad camp" and I refuted that and simply said that 1 game is a small sample size.

I didn't deny Terry had his wins and went on to say that I would still start him most weeks (in fantasy).

Then, you proceeded to take offense to facts and posted gifs of McLaurin running free against our trash secondary last year.... which probably includes one of your starting CBs this year and some other reps McLaurin won against Slay that I'm well aware of.

I actually used context in response to your gifs and you got upset.

Worry about Ronald Darby being trash and your safeties trying to prevent big plays from guys like Reagor and D Jax lol.... that's a worse match-up than McLaurin against Slay.

I shouldn't have to remind you of week 1 last year. ;)

Lol, what is this revisionist history?

Literally, go back a page and re-read from the start.  It's not hard.  I shouldn't have to re-hash it.  I posted those gifs in response to Skippy's terrible analysis, as I already said.

And at no point was I "upset".  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Literally, go back a page and re-read from the start.  It's not hard.  I shouldn't have to re-hash it.  I posted those gifs in response to Skippy's terrible analysis, as I already said.

lol.... I thought you were calling me "Skippy".... didn't even know someone called Skippy responded to you underneath my post, but doesn't change the rest of my points.