Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

28 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

No there are talks about him being a mental midget maybe it's because he's replacing a Hall of Famer. Also heard he's soft.

Very strong words

This is making me feel better on Tytus Howard. It took me a long while to warm up to Howard, but it seems like he's turning out to be the better player.

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is making me feel better on Tytus Howard. It took me a long while to warm up to Howard, but it seems like he's turning out to be the better player.

I mean he hasn't played yet so it is early. Same things were said about Ryan Harris in Denver and he had a solid Career

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I mean he hasn't played yet so it is early. Same things were said about Ryan Harris in Denver and he had a solid Career

I agree that it's early, but Howard gets nothing but praise on his game prep and football IQ - he's a football savant in that respect, you see the QB come out in film study and preparedness. He's also dispelled the small school stigma, having played a lot as a rookie and scoring well across the board (81.3 pass blocking per PFF). His measurables were already top tier, he just showed he could play to those tools at a high level.

It's possible that Dillard comes in and completely obliterates that performance - I'm not saying it can't happen, it's on the table. What I'm saying is, Tytus Howard set the bar REALLY high.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Really? I thought they were high on Dillard. Is this Philly being Philly?

Yes! 

Spoiled fans and media because for the past 20 years plus they were blessed with a Future HOF and Tra Thomas. As if those OT haven't had a bad practice or two going up against the Eagles DL.

Dillard has added 20LB to his frame (335LB) and according to Kelce and Lane in different interviews looks great.

Philly being Philly.🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

16 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Chip built their Super Bowl roster.

That is a pathetically awful hot take

• Chip had limited input on the 2013 Draft
    • Howie was put in charge of the draft even over Reid in 2012
  • Chip got more input on 2014 
  • 2015 was the Chump Kelly "I am de Captain now!" garbage draft.

He gets full credit for Nelson Agholor as a 1st round pick for whatever that's worth.

He gets some kind of partial credit for Malcolm Jenkins, Kenjon Barner, and Beau Allen.

End of Contributions.

He's also the friggin moron who traded Foles and a 2nd rounder for Sam Bradford.