Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

24 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Really excited to see Buffalo play.

Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt look fantastic in camp. Especially Kareem, holy crap he was made for this offense. Really excited to see them eat. 

so lame you guys have Hunt

Chubb has top RB in the NFL potential and might not even be the most talented back you guys have right now, its so lame

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Can any Jets or Titans fans tell me how Kristian Fulton or Ashtyn Davis have looked?

Those were the 2 secondary players I was hoping for with our 2nd round pick before we took Hurts.

Davis has been a bright spot for the Jets thus far. Was arguably the most impressive player in a not so impressive ‘scrimmage’ the other day.

(Wilson is our DB coach) 

1 hour ago, Drained said:
2 hours ago, August4th said:

so lame you guys have Hunt

Chubb has top RB in the NFL potential and might not even be the most talented back you guys have right now, its so lame

I would argue Chubb is better than Hunt tbh

Agree. Hunt is probably a more well rounded RB, but Chubb has that big play ability that pushes him into that top tier.

True story: Chubb was the pick earned when the Browns took on Brock Osweiler's albatross of a contract and got a 2nd round pick from the Texans.

Granted, Brock Osweiler is gone - so it was worth it.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Agree. Hunt is probably a more well rounded RB, but Chubb has that big play ability that pushes him into that top tier.

True story: Chubb was the pick earned when the Browns took on Brock Osweiler's albatross of a contract and got a 2nd round pick from the Texans.

Granted, Brock Osweiler is gone - so it was worth it.

You bailed our franchise out of hell. Without that deal, we’re having to rely on Baker to not to turn it over 567 times 

Here’s the argument for Kareem:

Here’s the argument for Nick:

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You bailed our franchise out of hell

Likewise, you opened the door for the Deshaun Watson era and you saved Brock Osweiler's life - had he thrown another INT and said something like "Every interception has it's own story in the National Football League" I'm pretty sure he'd be hunted down and skinned alive by a certain NFL General Mod...

... seriously, you don't want to anger @Forge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Likewise, you opened the door for the Deshaun Watson era and you saved Brock Osweiler's life - had he thrown another INT and said something like "Every interception has it's own story in the National Football League" I'm pretty sure he'd be hunted down and skinned alive by a certain NFL General Mod...

I was coming for him. It wasn't going to be pretty

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That was my second favorite interception quote.

The best was Sonny Jurgenson: "Gee, that Patrick Ramsey sure throws a pretty interception"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drained said:

I would argue Chubb is better than Hunt tbh.

I would argue Chubb is the best pure runningback in the league - other players are more versatile though. I am watching 2019 games and I have come away more impressed with Chubb as a runner than any other runningback.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danand said:

I would argue Chubb is the best pure runningback in the league - other players are more versatile though. I am watching 2019 games and I have come away more impressed with Chubb as a runner than any other runningback.

I'd honestly say Derrick Henry gets that - he's like a much bigger Eric Dickerson or Ahman Green, guys who run like horses in the open field. 

Chubb is in the discussion though, he's got a bit of that AP "he makes everyone look like they're going in slow motion" to his runs once he gets to the 2nd level.

(Let's also be mindful that Saquan was injured last season...)