Bills sign HC Sean McDermott to multi year extension.

Trentwannabe

6 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Oh he's definitley better than I give him credit for but that decision was still terrible and judgement calls are all good and all but you don't bench a starter midseason unless you have a 1st round pick on the bench.

Tyrod wasn’t starter worthy at that point though. If anything he deserves criticism for going back Peterman the next opening day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Oh he's definitley better than I give him credit for but that decision was still terrible and judgement calls are all good and all but you don't bench a starter midseason unless you have a 1st round pick on the bench.

Meh. Tyrod wasn’t an entrenched or franchise player. The Bills had 6 games with less than 200 yards passing and had just been absolutely dominated at home against New Orleans leading up to that change. 

Peterman impressed in camp, pre-season and apparently practice. McDermott thought it would provide a spark. It obviously didn’t lol. 

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

No other real options. 2018 was destined to start off real rough. 

I thought for sure we were in for EJ 2.0 when McCarron popped his shoulder ala Kolb slipping on the stupid mat and getting his 11 millionth concussion. Thankfully Josh was respectable after a rough September.