Bills sign HC Sean McDermott to multi year extension.

Trentwannabe

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Why don’t you actually add something of substance to the conversation?

McDermott made a bad move. He benched a bad QB for an even worse one. He fixed that one week later. 

Oh bills fans never change.

I mean I would but what's the point it's a contract extension thread for a medicore HC. 

1 minute ago, Xmad said:

I mean I would but what's the point it's a contract extension thread for a medicore HC. 

This is a discussion forum, the entire point is to discuss things not just be obtuse willfully because discussing things ams too hards.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Xmad said:

Meaning you can’t right? at least you’re consistent.

hey if making the playoffs 2 out of your first 3 years and leading one the leagues best defenses Is considered mediocre. Sign me up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Meaning you can’t right? at least you’re consistent.

hey if making the playoffs 2 out of your first 3 years and leading one the leagues best defenses Is considered mediocre. Sign me up. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Ryan

14 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is a discussion forum, the entire point is to discuss things not just be obtuse willfully because discussing things ams too hards.

Not all things need to be discussed to death.

Bills made good move and McDermott is a questionable coach whose had some early success in a **** division good for him. He'll still end up on the scrap pile.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

This is funny. Bills have success, other people say Josh Allen sucks, our head coach (who runs our defense, which supposedly carries Josh Allen) is mediocre....soooo who gets the credit in this situation?

The Patriots, for being not as good as in years past 😜

• Like 2

Solid move. I like Sean. He changed the culture and brought some respect to the franchise. I don't think he'll ever be an ultra creative coach like Belichick or Reid, but he gets the most out of his teams. He rarely ever loses to an inferior team, which is a testament to solid coaching. Top-10 coach in the league. Hopefully he can push to top-5 this year. 

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1