Bills sign HC Sean McDermott to multi year extension.

Trentwannabe

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well this is why it is so important to have continuity in an organization. If you look at the last 20 years in the bills organization the coaching has been a carousel. Not only do you change coaches so much those coaches also have their own type of players and that is where all these changes happen that prevent an organization to see winning records. This is big for Buffalo and I expect them to make the same contract extension with GM Brandon Beane as they both have brought this organization back to a respectable spot in the NFL. It is also a good sign for those future free agents who are looking for a stable organization to join. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

People forget how bad the Bills offense was, especially leading up to that game. I don’t mind a coach making a judgement call. Especially when he admits his mistake and fixes it immediately. 

Too many battles back in the day i had with people who thought Tyrod was a stud lol. YIKES.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Stand by that decision to this day. 

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

That would have buried most first time HC. But the culture he’s built and respect he has from his players and around the league is much more prudent than one coaching decision that didn’t cost them anything. 

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Too many battles back in the day i had with people who thought Tyrod was a stud lol. YIKES.

Oh he's definitley better than I give him credit for but that decision was still terrible and judgement calls are all good and all but you don't bench a starter midseason unless you have a 1st round pick on the bench.