Ranking the GMs - worst to best

notthatbluestuff

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Eric Decosta not being the best GM in the AFCN is pretty embarrassing given the hilarious moves he's pulled off (Kaare Vedvik and Marcus Peters).

Yeah, not sure how Colbert is #2. Not to say he's bad or anything, cause he's not, but there's numerous GMs I'd take over him including definitely DeCosta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocky_rams said:

Lol Les Snead at 16? He’s at minimum, top 10

I agree. I think Les is a top 5 GM. He isnt afraid to be aggressive in moves and people keep saying all these big deals the Rams have to draft well. Guess what??? The Rams are drafting well. Kupp, Johnson, Hibgee, Hekker, Brown, Henderson, Rapp. None of those guys are first or second round picks. They are third round or later. Even in the past two drafts we are looking at Kiser who is balling out right now, Fuller who looks really good and so is Jefferson. Again none of those guys are first or second round picks. So Les is hitting the draft too. Not to mention the Rams got the coach and QB right in McVay and Goff which is ultimately the main thing. The Rams success speaks for itself. So again Les should be ranked top 5, if not the list is irrelevant to me. 

Edited by stl4life07