2020 NBA draft Lottery !!!

resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

You can never have too many players overseas. The rotation is pretty set beside center. 

your not thinking short term.. Hayward may be gone and we already don't have any proven Forwards coming off the bench.. you can still get 2 kind of ready players at 14+25 then draft 2 euros at 30+ 2nd rd..

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

your not thinking short term.. Hayward may be gone and we already don't have any proven Forwards coming off the bench.. you can still get 2 kind of ready players at 14+25 then draft 2 euros at 30+ 2nd rd..

Isn't that what Grant Williams or Romeo Langford would do? We have a ton of draft picks from years past who look promising and need play time, not to mention veteran signings etc.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Isn't that what Grant Williams or Romeo Langford would do? We have a ton of draft picks from years past who look promising and need play time, not to mention veteran signings etc.

If we can upgrade them at 14 and 25, why not.. They're far from proven.. besides I like some of the talent there at 14.. and I did go Poku at 25 for a talented stash, so it's not like I am totally against what your saying.

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

If we can upgrade them at 14 and 25, why not.. They're far from proven.. besides I like some of the talent there at 14.. and I did go Poku at 25 for a talented stash, so it's not like I am totally against what your saying.

More likely to develop playing overseas than you are sitting in a crowded bench. There's a lot to upgrade on the team, just don't think you're gonna find those upgrades late lottery and late 1st round

9 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I thought the Pistons got hosed....H8 the draft....GS gets the second pick after being a perennial favorite for how many years?.....What's with that?....The nucleus they have left from the championships runs,  add a good draft along w/FA, they will quickly be back in the championship hunt....Meanwhile Detroit is hog tied to Blake Griffith's contract, a player who is on the down side of his career...

To be fair GS had injuries and had the worst record in the league.  They earned the top pick and dropped one spot.  I dont have a problem with them being up there when they had to throw away a year.  

And the Pistons got stuck with Blake's contract all on their own  And have found a good way to compete for that 8 seed every year but not bad enough to get a top 3 pick.  Hopefully next year.  Or the year after when Bates will be in the draft and they can hook up his home town team like they did Lebron. 

1. Minnesota - Anthony Edwards | CG | Georgia

2. Golden State - Onyeka Okongwu | C | USC 

3. Charlotte - LaMelo Ball | CG | USA 

4. Chicago - Deni Avdia | SF | Israel 

5. Cleveland - Obi Toppin | F | Dayton

6. Atlanta - James Wiseman | C | Memphis 

7. Detroit - Killian Hayes | PG | France 

8. New York - Cole Anthony | CG | North Carolina

9. Washington - Isaac Okoro | GF | Auburn

10. Phoenix - Tyrese Haliburton | PG | Iowa State

11. San Antonio - Devin Vassell | GF | Florida State

12. Sacramento - Patrick Williams | F | Florida State

13. New Orleans - Aaron Nesmith | GF | Vanderbilt 

14. Boston - Alleksej Pokusevski | FC | Greece 

8 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Alleksej Pokusevski is who I mocked to you guys. Unicorn potential but needs a few years to develop. 

10 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I'd take Wiseman #1. Don't like Ball or Edwards. Edwards reminds me too much of Barrett.

I'd take Okongwu #1 personally, he can be Bam 2.0 in the league. Wiseman screams Whiteside/Capela, which is fine, but not that valuable in today's NBA. 

I'm not a fan of Edwards either, I think best case he's Victor Oladipo and could realistically be Dion Waiters. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Alleksej Pokusevski is who I mocked to you guys. Unicorn potential but needs a few years to develop. 

I was reading about him the other day but only thought he's years away because of that frame. But I like all the young guys sitting on the Cs bench so I'm all for stashing guys. It'd be tight to land a guy at a Mirotic level when we're already contending in a few years 

• Like 1