Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How about this; Week 1 I went up against Hunt. Week 2 was Crabtree. Week 3 OBJ return to form and this week, Oh, Zurlein. I'm 0-3 (soon to be 4) with Antonio Brown, Aajyi, Hyde, Matt Ryan....LOL

I'm still stinging from using the #1 pick on David Johnson (and thus having the worst waiver priority - mind you, I've been on the people in this league to switch to FAAB for YEARS now!) and then losing him Week 2 (while still having the worst waiver priority), and having those two guys riding injuries/suspensions on my bench (which meant I didn't have the disposable bench guys to drop mid-game for injury-opportunity-pickups.

Mercifully, I get Doug Martin back next week so I get a tiny bit of flexibility.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How about this; Week 1 I went up against Hunt. Week 2 was Crabtree. Week 3 OBJ return to form and this week, Oh, Zurlein. I'm 0-3 (soon to be 4) with Antonio Brown, Aajyi, Hyde, Matt Ryan....LOL

I'm about to go 4-0 because of Gurley, Zeke, and Hunt lol.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'm still stinging from using the #1 pick on David Johnson (and thus having the worst waiver priority - mind you, I've been on the people in this league to switch to FAAB for YEARS now!) and then losing him Week 2 (while still having the worst waiver priority), and having those two guys riding injuries/suspensions on my bench (which meant I didn't have the disposable bench guys to drop mid-game for injury-opportunity-pickups.

Mercifully, I get Doug Martin back next week so I get a tiny bit of flexibility.

Yeah play him, because our D is brutal.

How did you get those three for goooood's sake? lol

I had the last pick. I drafted Gurley and Zeke back-to-back (Zeke was still supposed to be suspended for 6 games), and then I drafted Hunt in the third (this was the day before Ware got injured).

Just now, jrry32 said:

I had the last pick. I drafted Gurley and Zeke back-to-back, and then I drafted Hunt in the third (this was the day before Ware got injured).

Two gambles (assuming you picked Zeke before decision) both paid off...jammy....

Two gambles (assuming you picked Zeke before decision) both paid off...jammy....

Yea, I took some big risks, but I saw what the Rams O looked like in the preseason, so I felt confident in McVay's scheming.

5 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

OT

Does anybody know who plays "Joy" in that Verizon commercial they always play?  I know i've seen her in stuff before, but not sure where.

I'm going to guess her name actually is Joy, since she's in another Verizon commercial with Thomas Middleditch that's actually called "Joy and Thomas."

Archived