Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

41 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I sometimes wish I didn't.

1-800-273-8255.

You mean the world to some people, even if you are not often told, it’s simply because we do not know how to express it within social norms, but it is true.

• Like 5

Yes, I understand you claim it’s not, but claiming that you do not believe a Werewolf leader would be called The Alpha is somewhat alarming.

The Alpha is a common name for the Werewolf Godfather in the original renditions of Mafia.  It’s the reason why I make the jokes about wolves and howling.

I think it’s even been used for as a role name for that on this site before.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yes, I understand you claim it’s not, but claiming that you do not believe a Werewolf leader would be called The Alpha is somewhat alarming.

The Alpha is a common name for the Werewolf Godfather in the original renditions of Mafia.  It’s the reason why I make the jokes about wolves and howling.

Something you would tell Daniel to claim?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Whether I believe it would be or not is irrelevant. I am not. I have my role PM right here.

I’m leaning towards there not being a GF within that considering Orca was Dracula. If he’s not a Godfather but somehow Blue is, that would be super inconsistent within the context of the game, unless there’s some type of hidden mechanic that I am not aware of in a vampire/werewolf setup...and I’m a pretty big fan of Underworld, so...