Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

38 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Sigh

He's the Beta.  He's floundering so badly at this point there's no way we're gonna get more useful info.

The interaction with Blue at the end of the dayphase yesterday made him seem like a good investigation target.  And since you guys haven't figured this out yet, there are sooooo many reasons not to give results immediately.  Among them: seeing how the person you have results on interacts with others; seeing if more important results come up; them accidentally implicating their teammates, etc.  But I guess we can't do it that way, so I'll see if I can just track down all the scum myself.

MWil

Just pointing out that he, like you, spent all day trying to kill my creature. 

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It must just make you so angry that I got confirmation from two different people about my move N1, have thread and timestamp confirmation, and that I was blocked last night. Pushing the hardclaimed and not CC'd watcher, instead of a compare on two people, let alone the other 5 individuals without verified moves or claims of any sort, is absolutely ridiculous. 

Dude, I had already posted the N1 watch of Malf and Blue. You only restated what we had said 10 hours earlier. 

26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay I’m tired of holding onto this.

I am Gertrude as I stated before. I am Village aligned and I am a redirector. N1 I successfully redirected Orca to Dome. N2 I successfully redirected Mwil to Squire. 

great, you redirected someone that ended up being roleblocked.   I am not sure what that is supposed to mean in the long run

15 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Sure thing.

I was successful in my roleblock of MWil last night. Idk what ya want from me here, Danny Boy.

This is what I wanted to talk about.  Counselor is saying that he successfully redirected MWil.  I'm wondering if both of those can be true, and if not, which of you is lying.

If Counselor is lying, it's a bizarre move since Josh had already said he blocked MWil.

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Like, MWil may very well be scum and if so I can block him again as I did already. That said, I can’t block Daniel, Naz, and MWil. So can we do whatever we can to better my chances tonight please?

Why the hell would you block me?

Just now, Daniel said:

This is what I wanted to talk about.  Counselor is saying that he successfully redirected MWil.  I'm wondering if both of those can be true, and if not, which of you is lying.

If Counselor is lying, it's a bizarre move since Josh had already said he blocked MWil.

I could feasibly see both being true quite honestly. I don’t doubt Counselors claim.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

If you and Naz aren’t aligned, isn’t there a literal 50/50 chance that you’re scummy?

Not necessarily.  I don't think it bodes well for Naz, but it doesn't one hundred percent make him scum.

I'm giving you investigation results.  I tell you what, you can consider blocking me for now.  If MWill gets lynched and flips as the Beta, then I really shouldn't have to tell you that you shouldn't block me.

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Like, MWil may very well be scum and if so I can block him again as I did already. That said, I can’t block Daniel, Naz, and MWil. So can we do whatever we can to better my chances tonight please?

Danny boy would be the last option tbh. Even if he is scum, he is finding all the other ones 

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:
18 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m okay with either of the 3. Majority rules my vote.

Mwil

Clearly its lynch one of Mwil/Naz and block the other. Dan the man has found 2 scum in 2 nights. He is the least threatening player of the 3. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Danny boy would be the last option tbh. Even if he is scum, he is finding all the other ones 

That's why I'm not worried about explaining the me/Naz thing.  If there's a game where a scum death literally every day can happen and the scum still win, then racks made a way unbalanced game.

I should have the benefit of the doubt to that degree.