Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Your normal speaking pattern?  Where did that go?

I feel a haze lift as i read in my masters study.

You worry about me ending your life, but I have neither the capacity or the desire to take a life.

By degrees I made a discovery of still greater moment. I found that these people possessed a method of communicating their experience and feelings to one another by articulate sounds. I perceived that the words they spoke sometimes produced pleasure or pain, smiles or sadness, in the minds and countenances of the hearers. This was indeed a godlike science, and I ardently desired to become acquainted with it.

But I digress.You say you worry about me ending your life. More likely....you seek to end my life, under the guise you are just doing your job as Van Helsing

Unlike you, if such a fate would befall me, I would urge the townpeople to raise up their pitchforks against you. When I die, the cottagers will be assured that i am one of them...aligned with the villagers....dying...for the villagers.

For you are not Van Helsing at all...you have found your 2 monsters and yet you claim you are still searching

I mean, Daniel claiming some version of independent does not clear Naz either.  Regardless of what happened relative to the people who were acting pro-Town, the constant remains some have been absent or suspicious, and we know nothing of note about them.  I’m hesitant to assume they’re all lazy altruists.

Just now, Malfatron said:

I feel a haze lift as i read in my masters study.

You worry about me ending your life, but I have neither the capacity or the desire to take a life.

By degrees I made a discovery of still greater moment. I found that these people possessed a method of communicating their experience and feelings to one another by articulate sounds. I perceived that the words they spoke sometimes produced pleasure or pain, smiles or sadness, in the minds and countenances of the hearers. This was indeed a godlike science, and I ardently desired to become acquainted with it.

But I digress.You say you worry about me ending your life. More likely....you seek to end my life, under the guise you are just doing your job as Van Helsing

Unlike you, if such a fate would befall me, I would urge the townpeople to raise up their pitchforks against you. When I die, the cottagers will be assured that i am one of them...aligned with the villagers....dying...for the villagers.

For you are not Van Helsing at all...you have found your 2 monsters and yet you claim you are still searching

I’m sorry, what?