Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

One of Josh or squire is likely aligned with swag but not a wolf unless there are two wolfs left which would be stupid bad 

That is a fair thought.  I am villager aligned.  I think josh is as well ....if there is 1 wolf left.  If there are 2, then lots of options exist.

6 hours ago, Forge said:

So...all thread information...and I'm supposed to believe that Swag was a non town commuter? As a necromancer? IE, someone who messes with the dead? I'm not even sure how those roll together. 

That seems to be what KSJ would be.

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

That is a fair thought.  I am villager aligned.  I think josh is as well ....if there is 1 wolf left.  If there are 2, then lots of options exist.

Rack managed to have a 4 man scum group and 2 non town in a 16 man game for Aegon's I'm pretty sure. I'd be shocked if there weren't 2 left. Furthermore, if there is only one left and there is some sort of restriction on the hit (IE, can't use the hit + ability the same night, or can only hit on certain nights) then that is an extremely neutered and limited scum group overall in my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Rack managed to have a 4 man scum group and 2 non town in a 16 man game for Aegon's I'm pretty sure. I'd be shocked if there weren't 2 left. Furthermore, if there is only one left and there is some sort of restriction on the hit (IE, can't use the hit + ability the same night, or can only hit on certain nights) then that is an extremely neutered and limited scum group overall in my opinion. 

I don't recall the specifics of that game as for the set up.   You were in that mafia group correct?   

I am split on whether there would be a 3 or 4 player wolf group with the additional vampire, haunted and slayer as well

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't recall the specifics of that game as for the set up.   You were in that mafia group correct?   

I am split on whether there would be a 3 or 4 player wolf group with the additional vampire, haunted and slayer as well

Yes, I died n1 because pickle killed me lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

we got 8 live

both Naz and Swag were not the killer on N3

squire was blocked
josh blocked squire
KSJ was redirected to naz
daboyle enhanced Josh (caused the extra on me getting silenced
bcb is the double vote, so I am thinking he could not do both kill and use his double vote

that leaves counselor, Forge and ET as options

counselor redirected KSJ, so he is likely not a lone wolf remaining, they could be a pair

so it is down to ET or forge.  ET outed he tracked me after josh had claimed to block me.   He posted about my write up and suggested vs stating I went no where.  only claimed to track me after josh claimed the block on me.  

Forge move to target josh and bcb is not ideal, but whatever......

looks like racks is posting!!!!!!!!!!

I am going off the concept of the werewolf group kill being passed down from Alpha (Blue) -> Beta (Mwil) -> ???

the N3 werewolf killer is in a limited pool

squire was blocked and silenced by Josh
josh blocked squire and was motivated by Daboyle
Daboyle motivated Josh
bcb had his double vote (in the Nazgul vote elimination)

I think that fully removes that group from being the N3 killer

That leaves the options of:   ET, Forge, KSJ, Counselor.

KSJ and counselor have confirmed the counselor redirect of KSJ to Naz.....if there is 2 wolves remaining, they could be that pair

Forge compared Josh and bcb getting a match.   can't be verified unless both are dead or both admit to being in some other scum group....unlikely route to pursue at the moment

ET "tracked" squire N3, but if you look back at the timeline of posts from start of D4, it looks sketchy from my POV, coupled with him being roleblocked last night and there being no kill points to ET being the "best" vote option for today.  

If you have other trains of thought on things, please speak up and lay them out for us to discuss

ET

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am going off the concept of the werewolf group kill being passed down from Alpha (Blue) -> Beta (Mwil) -> ???

the N3 werewolf killer is in a limited pool

squire was blocked and silenced by Josh
josh blocked squire and was motivated by Daboyle
Daboyle motivated Josh
bcb had his double vote (in the Nazgul vote elimination)

I think that fully removes that group from being the N3 killer

That leaves the options of:   ET, Forge, KSJ, Counselor.

KSJ and counselor have confirmed the counselor redirect of KSJ to Naz.....if there is 2 wolves remaining, they could be that pair

Forge compared Josh and bcb getting a match.   can't be verified unless both are dead or both admit to being in some other scum group....unlikely route to pursue at the moment

ET "tracked" squire N3, but if you look back at the timeline of posts from start of D4, it looks sketchy from my POV, coupled with him being roleblocked last night and there being no kill points to ET being the "best" vote option for today.  

If you have other trains of thought on things, please speak up and lay them out for us to discuss

ET

I think ET is the right way to go