Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You went from claiming no results to suddenly getting a role name I know is wrong. What would you think?

I would probably think that maybe they didn't want to make the entire game aware they were an investigator, and wanted to see if they could lead a lynch without having to claim their role.

What did you think?  That a scum faction would claim an investigation that specifies the role name to get you lynched?  Because that would be a really, really badly thought out plan unless they were this close to winning already.  And it's Day 2.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You went from claiming no results to suddenly getting a role name I know is wrong. What would you think?

Did you not make several comments about a cult/recruiting faction? Would an Alpha pack leader not be that person?

Could have been an unintentional scum slip. Or if you can only recruit a limited amount of people, it could have been bait. 

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And you cant move on after being told multiple times I have seen his role pm and the host very clearly explained in discord how he is town. He said maybe later. 

Yeah, not like you've ever....i don't know...lied in a mafia game before. Why wouldn't I just take you at your word? 

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just told Malfypoo to claim

No need for that yet. I want to see where this all goes. 

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Trust me, my first PM to the host when the game started was "Frankenstein's monster role should be scum and trying to kill me". His response was "Thats funny that you think I read literature". And then I hopped on discord and read his convo with Malf that cleared him. 

Why would l trust you? lol. 

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Alright.  Well, we've got 6 hours to go, and aren't getting anywhere, so I'll go ahead and put this out there.

Blue is The Alpha.  I.E. the lead wolf.

You should vote for him.

I'm open to it. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I would probably think that maybe they didn't want to make the entire game aware they were an investigator, and wanted to see if they could lead a lynch without having to claim their role.

What did you think?  That a scum faction would claim an investigation that specifies the role name to get you lynched?  Because that would be a really, really badly thought out plan unless they were this close to winning already.  And it's Day 2.

I mean, if you claim to know someones role, the natural assumption is that you investigated him.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, not like you've ever....i don't know...lied in a mafia game before. Why wouldn't I just take you at your word? 

No need for that yet. I want to see where this all goes. 

Why would l trust you? lol. 

Because the alternative is to stupid to believe. You think we are scum? With Orca? The guy that sent me into OT just last night? Thats your theory? 

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Since I'm interested in hearing him defend himself, Blue, why on earth would you conclude that someone who claimed an investigation result against you was scum?  Because it makes very little sense to me.

Again, you claimed you didn't have results on me. Then when your crappy 'case' didn't work, suddenly you do have results.

What kind of Town cop gets role names instead of alignments? A wrong role name, at that.

Last but not least, if you're somehow Town (or Rack gave it to your scumteam), look at your ******* wincon. Read it carefully this time. Word by word. Soak in the meaning. Let it marinate. You tell me why I feel a little threatened right now.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you not make several comments about a cult/recruiting faction? Would an Alpha pack leader not be that person?

Could have been an unintentional scum slip. Or if you can only recruit a limited amount of people, it could have been bait. 

I can confirm my Night 1 move very, very easily. I'm not cult. I'm a Villager.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I mean, if you claim to know someones role, the natural assumption is that you investigated him.

.....I'm aware.  I'm saying I lied about having an investigation result because I didn't want to have to use the investigation to get him lynched, which would allow me to continue to work in secrecy and investigate more scummies.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Because the alternative is to stupid to believe. You think we are scum? With Orca? The guy that sent me into OT just last night? Thats your theory? 

Unless it's a criminal minds set up. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Again, you claimed you didn't have results on me. Then when your crappy 'case' didn't work, suddenly you do have results.

I actually planned for this from the get go.  I knew that if I had to eventually out my role, I'd get thrown this, defense, which is why I left lots of subtle clues along the way so I could easily debunk it.  Let me go dig those up.