Fantasy Football Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I have Michael Thomas and Mike Evans on the same team... Safe to say they cost me a W this past week. 

I use to get Mike Evans, he’s hot or cold... huge games and then duds... i avoided him this year. 

My current RBs: Jacobs, CEH, Taylor, Monty, Moss, D Williams(CEH insurance) 

thinking of dropping Moss or D Williams for Hines (ppr). Rivers arm is weak, he uses his backs in the pass game 

I have Edwards on my watch list, I usually don’t like rookie WRs in fantasy... 

someone help: Chris Carson for Johnathan Taylor ? (Ppr)

Case for Carson- Seattle are a contender, and might be a top 5 offense. So Carson might have a lot of red zone opportunities. Carson is a good football player who runs like a dog. He caught two TDs so maybe this is a year he is used more in the receiving game? 

cons- I’m still worried about him getting hurt. He plays such a violent style and had the hip injury last year. What if his fumble problems creep back up. Carlos Hyde could steal TDs like last week. 

Case for Taylor- guy is a freak, behind maybe the best offensive line in football. Mack is gone, so Taylor could explode. 

cons- is a rookie. Will Hines steak his thunder? Will the offense face 8 man boxes due to Rivers weak arm. Are the colts even good? Could be a star but will that happen this year? 

36 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I had Barkley too.... smh.... idk why I drafted Barkley over Zeke or Kamara. Should have known the Giants stink and offensive line is trash, and Barkley was hurt last season. Kamara and Zeke more safe, man I don’t even care about ff anymore 

How do you not draft Jacobs?

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Had the second pick. Barkley suppose to be a ppr superstar 

I had the exact same scenario.  I also drafted Fournette late just in case.  I have 2 teams and one I need Jacobs to put up just over 16 for the win and in the other I need Waller to get just over 3.  I am thinking I should be okay but yo never know.  Just dropped B Edwards for Latavius Murray.  He is my #5 RB so I will just hold onto him in case Kamara goes down.

Lost both Sutton and Barkley to IR. ****

At least Sutton was my WR3 and not my WR2 like most people though. 

I picked up Joe Kelly to replace Barkley and Brandin Cooks to replace Sutton. 

Joe Kelly seems to have a big role in the Charger Offense. 25 touches last week. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Lost both Sutton and Barkley to IR. ****

At least Sutton was my WR3 and not my WR2 like most people though. 

I picked up Joe Kelly to replace Barkley and Brandin Cooks to replace Sutton. 

Joe Kelly seems to have a big role in the Charger Offense. 25 touches last week. 

I picked up Gaskin, D Henderson, J Kelley to replace Barkley. Hoping one of them breaks out lol 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I picked up Gaskin, D Henderson, J Kelley to replace Barkley. Hoping one of them breaks out lol 

My new team is:

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Miles Sanders

RB Joe Kelly

WR DJ Moore

WR Allen Robinson

TE Rotation Of: TJ Hockenson and Mike Gesicki

Def: Tampa Bay

Flex Spot: Rotation of WR AJ Green, WR Brandin Cooks

I also have Zach Moss on the bench hoping he overtakes Singletary as starter at some point. Also have Damien Harris on my IR spot, he should start for New England once he’s back after this week (although he’ll be eased in for a couple weeks). 

0-2 and not expecting to make the playoffs at this point, but still plan to win as many games as I can.