Fantasy Football Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I’m starting him but super nervous about it. I’ve got Gaskin, Gesicki, and Dolphins Kicker tonight. I’m expecting a shootout. 0-2 and have to take some massive risks at this point. 

You really expect to win with all those dolphins, lol ... I picked up Gaskin but no start. Also picked up Shenault in 3 league, dude is a baller. Ready to breakout 

21 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

You really expect to win with all those dolphins, lol ... I picked up Gaskin but no start. Also picked up Shenault in 3 league, dude is a baller. Ready to breakout 

Gaskin 17 points not bad. I’m gonna sit him the next four weeks though because he’s facing murderer’s row. Week 8-16 though he has one of the easiest RB schedules in the league. 

• 2 weeks later...

Henry Ruggs? Can he blow up this week??? 

What is his value the rest of the season? Does he have more value then TJ Hockenson??? He is on waivers 

Current Roster: 
QB: Herbert 
RB: CEH, Jacobs, Taylor, M Bell, Monty, Edmonds, D Harris 
WR: Ridley, Juju, Woods, Chark
TE: Engram, Hockenson

Edited by Humble_Beast

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Henry Ruggs? Can he blow up this week??? 

What is his value the rest of the season? Does he have more value then TJ Hockenson??? He is on waivers 

Current Roster: 
QB: Herbert 
RB: CEH, Jacobs, Taylor, M Bell, Monty, Edmonds, Harris 
WR: Ridley, Juju, Woods, Chark
TE: Engram, Hockenson

Unless Gruden is an idiot we're gonna go up tempo and air the ball out.

I decided not to start Ruggs this week, coming off a injury and KC allows the 3rd fewest points to WR’s. I did add Ruggs though cause someone dropped him. Ruggs speed is an asset in fantasy. Just need one big TD and you’re golden. 

I’m currently 1-3 in a 12 Team PPR League. My team looks vastly different than opening week because of injuries. I lost Barkley and Sutton, and some depth players. Over half my team is waiver wire and I basically changed my team name to Waiver Wire Squad. 

Here is my lineup for Week 5:

QB Carson Wentz (9)

RB Miles Sanders (2)

RB Joshua Kelley (WW)

WR D.J. Moore (3)

WR Allen Robinson II (4)

TE Mike Gesicki (WW)

Flex WR Scotty Miller (WW)

K Jason Sanders (WW)

DEF Tampa Bay (WW)

Bench:

QB Aaron Rodgers (10) (bye)

RB Myles Gaskin (WW)

RB Damien Harris (WW)

WR A.J. Green (8)

WR Henry Ruggs III (WW)

TE T.J. Hockenson (11) (bye)

I like Myles Gaskin as a long term starter at RB2, but sitting him against the super tough Niner Run D. 

I also like the Scotty Miller play tonight, Bears Nickel sucks and Godwin is out with an injury. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I decided not to start Ruggs this week, coming off a injury and KC allows the 3rd fewest points to WR’s. I did add Ruggs though cause someone dropped him. Ruggs speed is an asset in fantasy. Just need one big TD and you’re golden. 

I’m currently 1-3 in a 12 Team PPR League. My team looks vastly different than opening week because of injuries. I lost Barkley and Sutton, and some depth players. Over half my team is waiver wire and I basically changed my team name to Waiver Wire Squad. 

Here is my lineup for Week 5:

QB Carson Wentz (9)

RB Miles Sanders (2)

RB Joshua Kelley (WW)

WR D.J. Moore (3)

WR Allen Robinson II (4)

TE Mike Gesicki (WW)

Flex WR Scotty Miller (WW)

K Jason Sanders (WW)

DEF Tampa Bay (WW)

Bench:

QB Aaron Rodgers (10) (bye)

RB Myles Gaskin (WW)

RB Damien Harris (WW)

WR A.J. Green (8)

WR Henry Ruggs III (WW)

TE T.J. Hockenson (11) (bye)

I like Myles Gaskin as a long term starter at RB2, but sitting him against the super tough Niner Run D. 

I also like the Scotty Miller play tonight, Bears Nickel sucks and Godwin is out with an injury. 

We have a similar team. I’m starting 

QB: Herbert - actually buying the hype. I like how Herbert can run, reminds me of Josh Allen 

RB: Carson- my RB1 after Barkley got hurt

RB- Kelley-  my Barkley replacement 

WR- Robinson- weekly top ten WR

WR- DJ Moore- has been a bust. This might be my last week starting him. 

TE: Ebron- streamer for Noah Fant. Eagles can’t guard TE.I would look to switch out Gesicki. Kittle had 15 catches last week lol 

Flex- D Harris - pats should beat the Broncos. I just trust their coaching to get the run game going. 

Def- Bucs 

Bench:

RB: Gaskin, Montgomery, Akers, Fournette, 

WR: Adams, Deebo, Dionte Johnson

i really want to add Ruggs but idk who to drop. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 9/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, Humble_Beast said:

I won that week by the way lol. Got 3 TNF players tonight as well in Allen Robinson, Scotty Miller, and Tampa Defense. 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

We have a similar team. I’m starting 

QB: Herbert - actually buying the hype. I like how Herbert can run, reminds me of Josh Allen 

RB: Carson- my RB1 after Barkley got hurt

RB- Kelley-  my Barkley replacement 

WR- Robinson- weekly top ten WR

WR- DJ Moore- has been a bust. This might be my last week starting him. 

TE: Ebron- streamer for Noah Fant. Eagles can’t guard TE.I would look to switch out Gesicki. Kittle had 15 catches last week lol 

Def- Bucs 

Bench:

RB: Gaskin, Montgomery, Akers, Fournette, D Harris 

WR: Adams, Deebo, Dionte Johnson

i really want to add Ruggs but idk who to drop. 

Yeah pretty dang similar team, swap Sanders and Carson pretty much. You got me beat though cause you basically have 3 WR1’s with Adams as well. I’d try trading one of those guys for a Low End RB1. 

No one ever trades.. check this out 

I really need to get this right. I’m 1-4 and two big money leagues and keep losing close games. I would really appreciate some insight on the follow questions:

Team 1 Burning Questions: 

1) which RBs: Current  RBs: Carson, Montgomery, Gaskin, Akers, Kelley, Fournette

would you drop Kelley or Fournette for: (spent a lot FAAB for Kelley last week) out of desperation. He flopped now I think he sucks 

free agents- 
Damian Harris- I hear Pats RBs are a guessing game. However they are a un heavy team and Harris is actually good. 

Deandre Swift - Lions are 1-3. Peterson has the worse make a man miss stats. He is the oldest starting RB, I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if he is benched come out of the bye. Swift is already the passing back on a lousy pass happy offense. I see him as a flex with the potential to blow up if they ran him the ball.

JK Dobbins- is strictly a handcuff with potential. I feel my top 3 backs are solid with Carson, Gaskin, Montgomery- I need a potential game changer 

would you drop Kelley or Fournette for Harris, Dobbins, Swift? How do you rank them going forward rest of season PPR? 

2)  I also have Deebo and Dionte Johnson as my WR4 and 5. Top 3(Adams, Robinson, Moore).. Would you drop either Deebo or Dionte for one of the Harris, Dobbins, Swift?? I just don’t see me, not playing my top 3 wideouts 

3) ROS Big Ben, Herbert or Stafford? 
Reasoning??

Team 2 Burning Questions: 

1) Henry Ruggs- what is his ceiling this year? I really don’t like rookie wideouts 

2) Best QB ROS of season Tannehill, Minshew, Stafford, Wentz, Herbert?? I’m leaning Tannehilll

3) I current have 2 TEs in Hockenson and Engram. Tired of having two non stud TE1. Mike Gesicki and Hooper are also free agents. Would you drop 1 of Engram or Hockenson??  Who will have be best the rest of the season?? 

thank you so much in advance! I’m 1-4 in both leagues 

• 3 weeks later...

Raider Nation, Agholor or Ruggs in the flex this week? I’m leaning towards picking Agholor up for one single week because he’s getting a lot of targets, and then dropping him. 

As for Ruggs, I like his Week 10 vs Den and Week 12 at ATL matchups. Will keep him on the bench rest of the year outside of those two. 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Raider Nation, Agholor or Ruggs in the flex this week? I’m leaning towards picking Agholor up for one single week because he’s getting a lot of targets, and then dropping him. 

As for Ruggs, I like his Week 10 vs Den and Week 12 at ATL matchups. Will keep him on the bench rest of the year outside of those two. 

I'm playing Ruggs this week.  Browns secondary is... Iffy.