Halo Infinite (Dec. 8th, 2021)

Kiltman

• 5 weeks later...

Playing the flight, it’s just bots now. They are doing like periods of matchmaking the next two weekends to stress test.

But just on a look a feel I really liked it, especially some of the new weapons. And I’m only on my 1080/60hz screen right now.

Grapple hook is going to be so fun. I upped the difficulty to ODST on the bots and went grapple and grav hammer, darting between buildings and over the of top groups.

If this is the sandbox we are getting and we are basically getting a FarCry esque campaign on a halo ring…I’m all for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I travel a lot so I'll be using an Acer Predator Helios but I have upgraded Ram and storage.

Nice

I’m glad they give people the choice of where they want to play, including cloud. Cloud or home stream has helped me out a lot when I’m traveling. Cloud storage used to help a lot for when I’d visit my parents. Just log onto my dad’s Xbox and good to go. Little harder now with him still being on the One S.

I’d love build out a PC rig to play these next gen games coming up but I just don’t have the money/time/energy to upgrade one, though I might do it at some point. For now just throwing the $500 down and knowing stuff will work is fine by me. Added bonus, Gamepass on console so far has been way better too. But they seem to have realized that disparity and are making it not as much of an issue.

Played this over the weekend. It was actually a fun experience, there are some controller things to work over but that's because so much changed from Halo 5 and I play that alot.

I think this game has real potential, the preview was solid, however, I do hope for more versatility in customization than what we were given. I am not a fan of the one color pattern setups so far,I liked how it was before but I'm not going to cry over it.

Overall, a decent experience. Didn't feel like there was too much jank, just alot to learn in a short period of time.

• 3 weeks later...