Boston vs Toronto !!! Game 7 Baby!! LETS DO THIS!

resilient part 2

Boston vs Toronto  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins and in how many?

• Toronto in 5
    • Toronto in 6
    • Toronto in 7
    • Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7

5 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

It’s frustrating that Marcus Smart turned into Steph Curry for 5 mins back in game two because this could easily be 3-1 Toronto right now. 

Only because Brad Stevens is being outclassed apparently though. Not because the Raps are a hell of a team. 

13 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

It’s frustrating that Marcus Smart turned into Steph Curry for 5 mins back in game two because this could easily be 3-1 Toronto right now. 

I mean……lol, be happy it is 2-2 as it should be. 

Bucks had a shot to put the Raptors down 3-0 last year and blew a golden opportunity. Same with Boston this year. But they won't fold like the Bucks. This is going 7.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean……lol, be happy it is 2-2 as it should be. 

Bucks had a shot to put the Raptors down 3-0 last year and blew a golden opportunity. Same with Boston this year. But they won't fold like the Bucks. This is going 7.

This was a direct response to that 

Boston 7 for 35 from 3.. only lost by 7,, Still this game reminds me of when Boston had a game 7 vs Cleveland and Smart, Brown and FREAKIN Rozier kept pulling 3 pointers.. Soft and Dumb is NOT a good combination..

Stevens after the game - "Brown keep shooting, eventually you'll make one..".

- Sorry Rob Williams, I know your making 85% of your FGs, and you got 5 rebounds a block and a steal all in the first half, but I need Grant Williams to play the second half.. It's his turn"

Edited by resilient part 2

@J-ALL-DAY I believe I did misread your comment this was more about the past two days of well this should easily be Celtics up 3-0 talk. 

Game one aside this has been a tough series and feels pretty even. I’m happy to be in this position after the first two games. It’s a best of 3 now and I know Boston won’t go down easy.