Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

9 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Is that an LOL of a dismissal or is it you admitting that you’ve been scum all game?  You’ve been hiding in plain sight haven’t you scummy?

Ok, counselor. 

Yes, I tried to kill myself twice and saved mwil for giggles

22 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

No, it’s you. You’ve been sitting for the last few days and just waiting for your chance to hammer someone. You’ve given no details in this game as far as what you’ve done.

Because my win con was to outlive Flint. Why would I be posting that until it was complete?

I thought Daniel was the last mutineer, which I’ve been saying for days. Turns out that was half wrong. There’s got to be another since the game didn’t end and it’s awfully convenient that you didn’t show an alignment when you died/came back. 

Josh

31 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Because my win con was to outlive Flint. Why would I be posting that until it was complete?

I thought Daniel was the last mutineer, which I’ve been saying for days. Turns out that was half wrong. There’s got to be another since the game didn’t end and it’s awfully convenient that you didn’t show an alignment when you died/came back. 

Josh

To actually be of service to the rest of the game. I know, that’s unfamiliar of you. Furthermore I don’t want to hear a thing about my alignment. You are in the same exact boat as I am. 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:59 PM, SwAg said:

Day 3:

Uh oh

Seems like a lot of people are dying.

Let’s stack votes on people randomly.

Okay, bcb, trust me fam, I know it, and so and so can confirm.

bcb

bcb

bcb

How?  I blocked him?  Wtf did you really just hammer me in 30 min?

I demand a VC, or else.

No, no, KSJ

okay! KSJ

KSJ

KSJ

The votes rained down upon KSJ, and his detractors moved to extract a bit of high seas justice on him.  They approached, but seemed to lose their grit as he snarled viciously in their direction with his hand on his sword, with back-up lying in tow.

The tables turned.  KSJ advanced on the crowd, unsheathing his blade... and the crowd scampered.

KSJ is alive.

It is now Night 3.  Send PMs tonight.

Explain that one smart guy. My character flipped, my role flipped, yours did not. Just come out and at least tell us something, ANYTHING you have done or contributed this game because right now you look like a killer.