Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm still trying to figure out WHO pardoned you given Matts's claim and Counselor's flipping Town Thief, and that it's either an Indy or Scum ability, albeit there's a janitor in play. I'm prone to believe that BCB and KSJ are scum together, and that either Nazgul or Josh is the other scum, with the other being an Indy, IF you are telling the truth.

That actually reminds me.  @Matts4313 did you get anything in your Night PM that indicated that someone visited you?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MWil

Forge

BLUE

MATTS

Daniel
Nazgul
Josh

kingseanjohn

BCB

Note:

This is assuming there aren't conversions, which may be faulty, but going down that wormhole can't happen at this point in the game. With a GF, we essentially have to get today right, and maybe even then pending Matts/Blue, it could be too late after the scum hit(s) last night.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why and Why?

Squire always guns for me when he's scum 

Josh voted for me day two and was an unknown.  Came out pretty quickly he was not killer.  Don't kno what else I can do 

Let's at least get the unknowns to spill what they got before we almost lynch me in half an hour again Eh 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Squire always guns for me when he's scum 

Josh voted for me day two and was an unknown.  Came out pretty quickly he was not killer.  Don't kno what else I can do 

Let's at least get the unknowns to spill what they got before we almost lynch me in half an hour again Eh 

Well, at least you claimed something.

Josh and Naz haven't claimed anything. 

If I die tonight, it's been real everyone. I'm assuming the redirector redirected me to myself. If so:

tenor.gif?itemid=10597611