T. Pryor.

Kiwibrown

Let’s be clear, the Redskins made huge mistakes letting both DJax and Garçon walk. Pryor is a project. He’s converting and learning to be a wide receiver. At this point he runs subpar routes, doesn’t High point the ball when catching it diminishing his height advantage, he is afraid to take a hit across the middle leading to alligator arms and his hands are suspect. He’s not a number 1 now. Maybe he can develop into one but it’s a longshot at his age. Comparing him to DJax is like comparing Rod Gardner to Art Monk at this point 

Doctson? Always injured, no chemistry with Cousins, highly talented but very raw. His drop due to not using two hands cost the redskins the game but he also had two exceptional catches 

with garçon and DJax we win at KC for sure. 

But maybe it’s part of the longer term plan- grow these guys to pair with out new QB next year 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Allowing Garçon to walk has been a humongous failure by Bruce Allen. I hated watching DJax go but Garçon did things that made him irreplaceable on this roster. Bonhead move by Allen. 

This ^^.

Pryor = not worth the money

7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Allowing Garçon to walk has been a humongous failure by Bruce Allen. I hated watching DJax go but Garçon did things that made him irreplaceable on this roster. Bonhead move by Allen. 

Didn't McCloughan criticize him on twitter before the season for not resigning him?

The signing of Pryor wasn't bad he was catching everything at Cleveland and had 1000 yards.

im confused to why he isn't that guy at the moment with a better qb. He's done drills and practices but man if he can catch these balls he'll have another 1000 yard season.

although with that being said he did have his best game as a redskins on Monday.

You guys gotta let go of Jackson and garçon . First off if we " RESIGN THEM" than we wouldn't have had he money to get guys like Zack brown or DJ . We thought cap wise what would be best for the redskins , these guys are gonna be out of there prime .

pryor was a risk but had a good year we made a good choice signing him at the time and could turn it around by the years end . As for Doctson he's showing flashes ... like it or not we will have to deal with this and if not o well will adress the WR postion in the draft or free agency .

be patient it's week 4 and at 2-2 we can win the division and arguably get Doctson and Pryor consistently good .

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:
3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm seriously on the page of sitting Pryor down now and making him the #4 WR. I'm at the point where I'm starting to trust Ryan Grant over him.

Yikes.

It's a fair comment at this point.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

You guys gotta let go of Jackson and garçon . First off if we " RESIGN THEM" than we wouldn't have had he money to get guys like Zack brown or DJ . We thought cap wise what would be best for the redskins , these guys are gonna be out of there prime .

1. If you give a guy a reasonable contract while you have exclusive negotiating rights with him (i.e. before free agency), you can maybe get him cheaper than what he would command on the market.
  2. San Francisco threw a TON of money at him to get him to come. Akin to what we did five years ago.
  3. I thought it wise to keep one of them and let the other walk. Personally, I thought Garcon's 3rd down stick moving ability was worth more than Jackson's deep threat, but I think I was in the minority on that one.

Regardless, it was a mistake. Pryor is more athletically gifted than Garcon, but Garcon knows the position orders of magnitude better than Pryor does. He also plays with a lot more heart than Pryor (Garcon would not have alligator armed that critical 3rd down pass).

On 10/1/2017 at 9:34 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Can we please have Pryor back. You guys are hardly using him and we really need him. Ill give you a draft pick and Cody Kessler. 

Getting back to the original poster, I'd send Pryor back to Cleveland for a 3rd & Kessler. Kessler cannot be any worse than McCoy.

34 minutes ago, Woz said:
  1. If you give a guy a reasonable contract while you have exclusive negotiating rights with him (i.e. before free agency), you can maybe get him cheaper than what he would command on the market.
  2. San Francisco threw a TON of money at him to get him to come. Akin to what we did five years ago.
  3. I thought it wise to keep one of them and let the other walk. Personally, I thought Garcon's 3rd down stick moving ability was worth more than Jackson's deep threat, but I think I was in the minority on that one.

Regardless, it was a mistake. Pryor is more athletically gifted than Garcon, but Garcon knows the position orders of magnitude better than Pryor does. He also plays with a lot more heart than Pryor (Garcon would not have alligator armed that critical 3rd down pass).

Well now we know why we signed Pryor to a one year deal . He's been a dissapointment but I feel like he'll step up . Seems to me a lot on his mind .

there is one gem we can ****** away which is Josh Gordon from the browns for pennies but his offield issues is crazy.

Archived