The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Β 

I like this kid. I really wanted Netani Muti to make the roster last year but in game action whilst I was watching Muti I noticed Meredith was basically better. Been watching him since and he has some nice versatility at OG and OC. He seems to be someone that is very solid and consistent, you just kinda don’t notice him as he’s not making egregious mistakes.Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I like this kid. I really wanted Netani Muti to make the roster last year but in game action whilst I was watching Muti I noticed Meredith was basically better. Been watching him since and he has some nice versatility at OG and OC. He seems to be someone that is very solid and consistent, you just kinda don’t notice him as he’s not making egregious mistakes.Β 

This OL has developed quite nicely. Pretty young throughout and poised to play well together for some time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This OL has developed quite nicely. Pretty young throughout and poised to play well together for some time.

Yeh, Munford and Parham are developing and it bodes quite well for young guys like JPJ and Glaze aswell, we do have some nice upside along the line now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...