The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

If he came into camp and was just lighting it up how would you feel about extending him fror 2-3 years before the season?  If he has a 10+ sack season he will be very expensive after the season.

I am hoping we do extend him, absolutely. One of the best pass-rushers in the NFL the last half of the season. 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

He's still elite

Tae is an all timer, his game is based on Aplus route running(like Jerry Rice/Tim Brown). He the type who's prime is probably going to last until age 35 year.  4-5 years left in his prime. Crazy that being born in 1992 is considering being older in the NFL. Time is starting to feel like it flying. I still remember when Tae was this unknown kid from the Bay Area, but was getting Baby Megatron hype during spring ball at Fresno State. 

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

And Koonce only started half the season.  Our DL is going to be really freaking good.  Especially if T. Wilson takes a step forward.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I really hope so! The proof will come this year, if he can’t produce when he’s fully healthy, has a year in the system and with Crosby and Wilkins on the line next to him then may be time to mention the B word………….