The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

Patrick Graham led defense.

19th in PPG

21st in yards (8th amongst teams with 9 games played)

12th in sacks (24 sacks in 9 games)

T15th in passing TDs (11 TDs)

9th in INTs (8 INTs)

8th in passing yards per game

6th in FF (7 FFs)

I think we should keep PG long term no matter what. Our defense is producing at a respectable level with Maxx Crosby and 10 average Joes. If we add just one big-time playmaker to our defense, I think he can transform our defense into a top 15 unit by next year.

I think we may even get to the top 15 by the end of this year after everyone has played their full 17 game season just with the HC and OC changes we’ve made and the improvements we are seeing on offense.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Patrick Graham led defense.

19th in PPG

21st in yards (8th amongst teams with 9 games played)

12th in sacks (24 sacks in 9 games)

T15th in passing TDs (11 TDs)

9th in INTs (8 INTs)

8th in passing yards per game

6th in FF (7 FFs)

I think we should keep PG long term no matter what. Our defense is producing at a respectable level with Maxx Crosby and 10 average Joes. If we add just one big-time playmaker to our defense, I think he can transform our defense into a top 15 unit by next year.

I think we may even get to the top 15 by the end of this year after everyone has played their full 17 game season just with the HC and OC changes we’ve made and the improvements we are seeing on offense.

He has some tough games the rest of the way and the run defense needs to tighten up, but very encouraged.

I took a ton of flack saying be patient with Graham because the talent level is not there. It still isn't but he's getting the most out of them. Get him some more talent and this unit could be special.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He has some tough games the rest of the way and the run defense needs to tighten up, but very encouraged.

I took a ton of flack saying be patient with Graham because the talent level is not there. It still isn't but he's getting the most out of them. Get him some more talent and this unit could be special.

Hey the lions game made a believer out of me. I want to see what he does against the dolphins

38 minutes ago, NickButera said:

How often does this happen though? I can only think of a very few times.

True. But it happens. Steichen in Indy and Daboll wanted Graham who decided he wanted Vegas. No idea where he falls on the Patriot scale of allegiance that said. 

How many Patriot people are still on the staff is a good question when evaluating the next hire. 

• Like 1