The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

Just now, big_palooka said:

Hope he's growing up. Only thing that can stop him from being a star CB is him.Β 

One of the sneaky huge benefits of keeping AP is the fact he can seemingly keep Jones under control, and have him excel even.

Something to think about.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Hope he's growing up. Only thing that can stop him from being a star CB is him.Β 

I can't find that pass broken up from the Broncos but that **** was like the Matrix. This guy moves like a gymnast his agility is insane

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Β 

Yeh and the infuriating part is that most of this forum knew Koonce had potential and just needed more snaps to deliver! We talked about it last year too.

Makes you wonder sometime just how inept some of these coaches are.

• Like 6

On 1/17/2024 at 3:35 PM, Darbsk said:

Yeh and the infuriating part is that most of this forum knew Koonce had potential and just needed more snaps to deliver! We talked about it last year too.

Surprise surprise πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
we need jobs in the fo

• Like 2

On 1/17/2024 at 3:35 PM, Darbsk said:

I can not remember who but there was a lot of talk about Koonce on this board.Β  I remember thinking that it was one more red flag for JMD.

12 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

A shame he is overlooked with pro bowl and all pro nods. If he had a podcast or outspoken he would get more clout.

I don’t think he’s near All Pro, but he certainly should get Pro Bowl consideration. Very consistent for us regardless of who else is on the line.

• Like 2