ALDS: Boston Red Sox vs Houston Astros GDT

Texansfan713

13 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Not that this game 1 postseason have any bearing on whether he wins or not but if Altuve dont win MVP it would be a travesty. 

Both guys are deserving but there have been past MVP's that were actual travesties. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Not that this game 1 postseason have any bearing on whether he wins or not but if Altuve dont win MVP it would be a travesty. 

There's no way you can say that without taking the playoff game into account, because it wouldn't be a "travesty" whatsoever

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

No it wouldn't. I think he'll win, and it'll be deserved, but Judge would be a worthy winner if he does. I'd give it to Altuve because of consistency (and bias) but not like Judge doesn't have a very good argument. 

John Farrell's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The lineup he's rolling out there today is a joke.

Chris Young? Lol. After you just left this guy off the playoff roster for someone who can't even run, you put him in the lineup the next day.

Marrero? Sure. He's hit lefties well this year. If you want him in there, you put him at second and DH Pedroia.

The fact that he's benching Devers, who hits lefties well and is one of the few bats in our lineups who can change the game with a single swing, over Chris Young is unbelievable.

23 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

John Farrell's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The lineup he's rolling out there today is a joke.

Chris Young? Lol. After you just left this guy off the playoff roster for someone who can't even run, you put him in the lineup the next day.

Marrero? Sure. He's hit lefties well this year. If you want him in there, you put him at second and DH Pedroia.

The fact that he's benching Devers, who hits lefties well and is one of the few bats in our lineups who can change the game with a single swing, over Chris Young is unbelievable.

I saw that too.  Astros have to take advantage of that.  However, starting Chris Young is a smart move.  He kills the Astros especially at Minute Maid Park.

Archived