College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

38 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

How did Wade play to good so he won't fall to us

he could fall to us, he might be worth it in the late 20s. Harrison could play a hybrid safety/LB/nickel and you have Delpit and Ward playing safety. Make Delpit the ball hawk/center fielder, and Ward your do everything/eraser type safety. I could see Ward being a Minkah type safety. Minkah was never an outsider cover guy, neither is Wade

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Would you guys trade a 2, 3, and 4 to get an extra 1st? For me, it depends on if the FO really wants somebody.

We’d still have a 3rd and 4th rounder. We’d just be turning a 2nd into a 1st.

Yes! 

this team doesn’t need more picks/youth/rookies on the team. They entered the season with the 5th or so youngest roster in the league. Get talent and experience to make some runs. 

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Would you guys trade a 2, 3, and 4 to get an extra 1st? For me, it depends on if the FO really wants somebody.

We’d still have a 3rd and 4th rounder. We’d just be turning a 2nd into a 1st.

Who’s making that trade? I think we would have to give up a 2022 3rd too at min. 

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Somebody on here said it best (unfortunately), Tommy Togiai and especially Haskell Garrett are the type of players Pittsburgh / Baltimore draft that become nightmares for a decade.

What round does each one go? They're both 4-3 guys, at least.