College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

A power back I find intriguing is Peny Boone from Toledo. He needs to lose weight, but he hits like a semi.

I love Audric Estime from Notre Dame too.

Estime is great. Kid knows how to run the football despite his athletic limits. And he’s not critically slow—just not someone with NFL long speed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Estime is great. Kid knows how to run the football despite his athletic limits. And he’s not critically slow—just not someone with NFL long speed. 

I get why teams covet that long speed so much, but there’s always a spot for a dude who can find a crease and get 4+ and wear on a defense.

On 11/18/2023 at 8:37 PM, candyman93 said:

A power back I find intriguing is Peny Boone from Toledo. He needs to lose weight, but he hits like a semi.

I love Audric Estime from Notre Dame too.

Coached against him in high school, he is definitely a load to tackle. I think he could be a nice change of pace grinder for us. 

Looking at possible high upside WRs that could be there for us in the 2nd round.

Troy Franklin- I’m afraid he will keep rising, dude is really good. 

Dez Walker - Definitely is raw but has all of the tools to be an eventual #1 

Emeka Egbuka - I think he is a #1 who is trapped behind a historically good WR and dropped because of injuries. He is explosive, good route runner, good blocker and a natural catcher of the ball. He could be the perfect replacement for Cooper

Isaiah Williams (4th rd) - very underrated, shifty, has speed, brings punt return/ gadget element to the team. Think Antwaan Randle-El

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Emeka Egbuka - I think he is a #1 who is trapped behind a historically good WR and dropped because of injuries. He is explosive, good route runner, good blocker and a natural catcher of the ball. He could be the perfect replacement for Cooper

Most importantly he’s a buckeye. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is who I’m looking at in round 2.

• Like 1