College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

You are basing your argument off

• Things that happened 35 years ago like they matter anymore when football strategy and CFB as a sport are willllldly different
  • A recruitment narrative that is manufactured in your head an not rooted in reality - if you dont like rivals check 247, espn, or whatever the hell rankings you want.  They all say the same thing. 

20 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Hopefully. I think we draft the BPA at WR/TE with our first pick. Any time I do a mock draft simulator, it's always JaTavion Sanders.

Regardless of position we need some sort of playmaker.  

I was hoping Moore might be that guy but he’s been an absolute nothingburger. 

• Like 3

This is a really bad draft to need a WR and not have a 1st. Nabors/Coleman/Egbuka/Odunze will likely all likely be in that 10-25 range and all 4 seem like guys who can come in from day 1 and be difference makers. Curse words.

On the brightside Ced Tillman looked really good last game when he was actually given snaps. He looked big, strong and fast just like they drafted. I would like to see more of him please, thank you.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

This is a really bad draft to need a WR and not have a 1st. Nabors/Coleman/Egbuka/Odunze will likely all likely be in that 10-25 range and all 4 seem like guys who can come in from day 1 and be difference makers. Curse words.

On the brightside Ced Tillman looked really good last game when he was actually given snaps. He looked big, strong and fast just like they drafted. I would like to see more of him please, thank you.

Meh even with our 1st, the top 3 studs will be gone by the 15th pick. We were never getting Harrison/Nabers/Coleman. I would be happy with Xavier Leggette, Xavier Worthy, Devontez Walker, or Jatavion Sanders (TE) in round 2.

I am also still convinced offensive staff just sucks at developing passing concepts to help our guys. I am still convinced we have something with Elijah Moore. We are square peg-round holeing him.