Broncos

Jets

Probable wins IMO:

Dolphins

@Texans

@ChargIRs

@Rams

@Dolphins

The rest will be too close to call with the toughest matchups @Seahawks, Raiders, @Chiefs, @Bills, 49ers, Ravens, Cardinals, and Bills.

The Niners come in after the Patriots week 6 BYE and are dealing with poor air quality home games that could drastically alter their season.

8-8 is a safe bet.

With good health, great defense, a simplified offensive scheme, and steady improvement throughout the year, I think the Patriots are good enough to make it to 10-6. The six losses to me will be @Seahawks, @Chiefs, @Bills, 49ers, Cardinals, and Bills.

I can see a revenge mindset really paying dividends in the Ravens rivalry. Fewer mistakes than the 2019 matchup had and I think this years team could surprise with a victory at home against a favored road team. A similar story may play out against the Chiefs, although even less likely I feel than against the Ravens.

As for the Raiders, I think the inexperience of the rookies in prominent roles will hurt them against a stout Patriots secondary. The Pats could be lucky as it could be too early in the season for the Raiders to find their groove.

• Like 1