Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Also, if Matts is Town and tracked Nacho, that's just absolutely awful, and I can't see why Matts makes that play at that time. Plus, that information was already in thread (I believe, someone go back and confirm for me)...and he didn't believe Nacho why exactly? Bussing a teammate immediately is just an unnecessary play at best, awful play at worst, barring that person knowing that they were a delayed kill or something like that.

It could very well be the case and I won't discount it. 1/2 of me wonders if Josh claiming scum to start means that he's the GF, and either draws that voteline right away, survives, and then uses WIFOM/memes the rest of the game, or is discarded altogether, then when he's voted down the road, it's a wasted day.

Which info?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who Nacho invested (BCB) I believe. Yesterday.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:07 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Seems there's a scum roleblocker.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:08 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Or maybe not. The PM I got was... a bit odd. I think I did get an inno report on someone, though.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:09 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Or my report was tampered with by a buxom woman.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:03 AM, Matts4313 said:

On 9/21/2020 at 10:05 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

why would you track me

On 9/21/2020 at 10:06 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

the investigation result itself was different.

to hell with it. night 1 i got an alignment. night 2 I got a character name. some buxom woman aroused me though prior to my night 2 investigation, idk if that had anything to do with it.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:08 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

well now that my target is out in the open, I did not get told bcb is a cannibal like I was told squire was... I got told his name. (I was not told squire's name, just his alignment).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, if Matts is Town and tracked Nacho, that's just absolutely awful, and I can't see why Matts makes that play at that time. Plus, that information was already in thread (I believe, someone go back and confirm for me)...and he didn't believe Nacho why exactly? Bussing a teammate immediately is just an unnecessary play at best, awful play at worst, barring that person knowing that they were a delayed kill or something like that.

It could very well be the case and I won't discount it. 1/2 of me wonders if Josh claiming scum to start means that he's the GF, and either draws that voteline right away, survives, and then uses WIFOM/memes the rest of the game, or is discarded altogether, then when he's voted down the road, it's a wasted day.

the info wasnt in thread

nacho didnt claim his target until matts revealed it was bcb.

mafia or civ, matts is a tracker

On 9/20/2020 at 10:52 PM, Malfatron said:
On 9/20/2020 at 10:48 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

ok, i read back and i see that he may have meant that

but why the **** is he claiming

because hes matts.

when he was masons with me (with powers), he did the same thing...blew our cover

its his town tell

Malf, you seemed pretty confident that Matts is Town.