If this line stays healthy it will possibly be better than the 2014 offensive line.

Kiwibrown

So far they have played very well paving the way for over 6ypc for our backs. 

The biggest I expected from the group is possibly playing the best of anyone in Wyatt Teller, who is playing put of his skin.

Wills and Conklin cpuld be the best tackle combination we have had since Thomas and Scwartz. 

And bitonio and Teller are always good. 

Not even credit has been given to the line, and the coach. I'm really excited to watch this group progress.

I agree with you. I hope it’s as good or better than the Eagles 2017 line that was critical to them winning a super bowl and having continued success all these years. Callahan let’s Wyatt Teller do what he does best and just maul people.

Obviously there’s a lot that goes into blocking. Such as athleticism, length, coaching, and technique. However, you’ve got to have that “want to.”

Edited by candyman93

Since he’s been pooped on a ton over the last couple years, I’ll also add Hubbard to the list.  

He looked competent filling in for Conklin on Thursday and has experience at both G and T.  Having “sixth man” who can step in and play reasonably well is huge.

Hopefully Harris is learning, developing his body and capable if needed.

54 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Since he’s been pooped on a ton over the last couple years, I’ll also add Hubbard to the list.  

He looked competent filling in for Conklin on Thursday and has experience at both G and T.  Having “sixth man” who can step in and play reasonably well is huge.

Hopefully Harris is learning, developing his body and capable if needed.

Hubbard was going up against a JV defensive line. But yeah I would rather have him as the backup than have to sign some scrub off the street or rely on a UDFA. 

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hubbard was going up against a JV defensive line. But yeah I would rather have him as the backup than have to sign some scrub off the street or rely on a UDFA. 

maybe the interior of the DL was JV worthy but Hubbard and Dunlap are not joke DEs. He held his own very well vs those two guys

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe that is what motivated him. Maybe we'll see the same results from OBJ.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

54 minutes ago, buno67 said:

maybe the interior of the DL was JV worthy but Hubbard and Dunlap are not joke DEs. He held his own very well vs those two guys

Yeah their ends aren’t bad at all.

Also, we played some poor d lines last year and he never looked that good.

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah their ends aren’t bad at all.

Also, we played some poor d lines last year and he never looked that good.

I would love if Hubbard was our #2 DE

Yeah Campen and the scheme last year never worked/came together. Stef and Callahann seem to be on the same page and it has greatly benefited the lineman so far. Bit looks better than last year, Teller looks like a monster out there, Wills has looked damn good for a rookie who switched positions with no OTA, proper training camp, and preseason games. The way Wills is playing, you would assume he had all those things to prepare him. JCT looks like JCT. Conklin looks like the guy we signs. Just need to get him healthy