Week 5 GDT: 49ers vs Colts, aka: our best shot to win a game?

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

May be the coming out party for Mack - they could make the switch from Gore to Mack as early as next week now. 

I don't see that happening, but he definitely needs some touches every week. 

Robinson has been thrown at six times, has allowed one catch for 13 yards and has 2 PDs. Also has a penalty, but a much better game from him.

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Well...we are excitingly bad. That's all there is to say this year. We keep things exciting. And we remain bad.

Yep...it's actually the best way to tank lol. I mean, I'm entertained, not disgusted, always wanting to watch the game. 

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

You keep speaking about this bandwagon. Who is on this bandwagon. Everybody here would tell you Robinson has been trash this season but at the same time this has been a decent game for him.

Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great he'd be in training camp. Homer shades in this place are unreal

We gotta feel good about the future though, right? 4 losses with an average of less than 3 points down per loss with this many rookies, holes on the roster, complete lack of a QB and a couple key injuries that could have been the difference between some wins and losses. 

I love where we're heading even though it sucks to watch right now.

Just now, ninerfanwheelz said:

Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great he'd be in training camp. Homer shades in this place are unreal

Because last year he played fantastic as a rookie. Why wouldn't we expect him to play well? In fact, based on last years play why would you assume he wasn't going to be good?

And lmaooo to the homer comment. This sub is ridiculously unbiased. Compared to pretty much everywhere else on the internet, this place gives some of the most grounded and objective analysis of the 49ers.

4 minutes ago, straighthate said:

We gotta feel good about the future though, right? 4 losses with an average of less than 3 points down per loss with this many rookies, holes on the roster, complete lack of a QB and a couple key injuries that could have been the difference between some wins and losses. 

I love where we're heading even though it sucks to watch right now.

It's not even that bad. I'd rather watch this than anything else we've seen in the past 3 years.

10 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Well...we are excitingly bad. That's all there is to say this year. We keep things exciting. And we remain bad.

I'm ok with that though.

At least when we are excitingly bad you can convince free agents that "You could be the difference from 0-5 and 4-1."  Or "We are a QB away from winning some of these close games".  The team looks like it is improved from last season but is still taking the Ls necessary to secure a top 5 pick.

Archived