CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

@Blue who have you redirected each night and why?

N1 tried to redirect Nazgul to Swag, failed; was suspicious of him from D1
N2 tried to redirect Nazgul to Swag, failed; wanted to verify his claim, tbh
N3 redirected Buff to you, successful; knew there was a limited number of known Night action roles in the game and figured I could potentially out a killer and get rid of an annoyance in the process

Just now, Blue said:

N3 redirected Buff to you, successful; knew there was a limited number of known Night action roles in the game and figured I could potentially out a killer and get rid of an annoyance in the process

Lol. Just a bad move. So you think I'm town with a move and wanted to potentially kill me? You also i believe, thought there is scum in the non moves yet wanted to take out a town with a move...yeah I'm calling BS

Blue

Just now, The Orca said:

Lol. Just a bad move. So you think I'm town with a move and wanted to potentially kill me? You also i believe, thought there is scum in the non moves yet wanted to take out a town with a move...yeah I'm calling BS

Blue

You know you're going to get lynched next when Buff flips scum, right

Just to clarify my comment, yes a mass role block is a civ move. i only noticed 2 people directly confirm (forge and counselor) the rest (matts and bcb) were more convenient deaths instead of confirmation.

No i'm not targeting naz or trying to sell anything, more thinking out loud as I roll through the thread.

Just now, Blue said:

Why do you hate me