CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm prone to think something about Forge, but I could be wrong.

@TheKillerNacho this may not have been a great idea, because now you outed yourself and may have outed another Town power role.

Nacho isn't giving scum much more information than they already have. He also makes a great point that I could have just been roleblocked. Either way, Forge claiming should help us identify scum today.

Just now, Blue said:

Nacho isn't giving scum much more information than they already have. He also makes a great point that I could have just been roleblocked. Either way, Forge claiming should help us identify scum today.

Fair enough. If nothing else, it narrows the list down even more than it already has. Given that there would be two others in Daboyle and Counselor who MADE moves, I'm very interested to see what they'd bring as well. I think one of Daboyle or Counselor is scum.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fair enough. If nothing else, it narrows the list down even more than it already has. Given that there would be two others in Daboyle and Counselor who MADE moves, I'm very interested to see what they'd bring as well. I think one of Daboyle or Counselor is scum.

Counselor has been flying under the radar for a bit.

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I tracked Forge to Blue N2, Nacho to Forge N3, and Orca went nowhere last night 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I confirm this. No one visited Forge on N3.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I tracked Forge to Blue N2, Nacho to Forge N3, and Orca went nowhere last night 

I don't think scum would clear each other and I'm getting Town vibes from Nacho. Daboyle lookin real sus rn.