CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue in postgame make sure you and @Forge lie to me and tell me that scum chat isn't the same without me.

Can't. I have never stepped foot in chat. I don't even know who my teammates are. I also haven't put in any of my own moves or kills (as you can probably tell) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Can't. I have never stepped foot in chat. I don't even know who my teammates are. I also haven't put in any of my own moves or kills (as you can probably tell) 

So, you're claiming not to know your ability/have made any moves? Would RNG put you at Blue's back to back nights?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well crap.

Still, Forge going to Blue N2 coincides with Blue's move also "failing"... although it could also be because Nazgul made no move.

I'm inclined to think it was because Nazgul made no move.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Note: this is why I tried to join the Swag bandwagon (wanted him to claim without him knowing I knew where he went to see if he would lie or not).

I assumed it was him and assumed that he knew, hence the smiley face after he said town

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm inclined to think it was because Nazgul made no move.

I dont know... I really don't want to speculate on host wording but if the wording you got N2 and N3 was the same as you got N1 (when you were confirmed roleblocked by Nazgul), I'm inclined to think it's much more likely you were roleblocked all 3 of those nights.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I dont know... I really don't want to speculate on host wording but if the wording you got N2 and N3 was the same as you got N1 (when you were confirmed roleblocked by Nazgul), I'm inclined to think it's much more likely you were roleblocked all 3 of those nights.

I didn't get a PM N1. I got a PM on N2.