CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

But anyway, notice that I’m low risk, high reward. I’m an easy target. It’s often why I get targeted early. If Josh dies? Oh well! He wasn’t posting anyway nbd. It’s a mistake it can happen to anyone. It’s not like he was going to put his effort into extreme gamesolving anyway. But if Josh flips scum or Indy, my original accuser(s) look like *chuckle* “geniuses” because “they’ve figured out my meta”

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm calm. Sounds like you're projecting a bit, friend.

Calm Down Chill Out GIF

I don’t know... personally I don’t usually talk like this when I’m calm

2 hours ago, Blue said:

People voting for anyone other than Nazgul at this point need to provide some ******* explanations.

Man, I put some logic out there and in 4 posts you manage to successfully vote for me, claim a powerful but unnamed role, call me angsty, and i'm not sure what the "low risk/high reward" post is even saying but you're killing the civ response game.

@Counselor can you ask Josh if he's going to say any more about this powerful role or if he's going to attempt to scum hunt this game? Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Man, I put some logic out there and in 4 posts you manage to successfully vote for me, claim a powerful but unnamed role, call me angsty, and i'm not sure what the "low risk/high reward" post is even saying but you're killing the civ response game.

@Counselor can you ask Josh if he's going to say any more about this powerful role or if he's going to attempt to scum hunt this game? Thanks.

@JoshstraDaymus are you going to give away your role to scum and are you going to pretend to be scum hunting?

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m thoroughly convinced that ET, Daniel, and Orca are Town.  Now, I don’t know if BBB is obvious scum trying to distance from a bad lynch, or if he’s merely competent at this game.

He's thoroughly convinced based off of sheer gameplay to that point, which was essentially egregious all the way around

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

What’s the vote at?

Unvote

A nice way to jump off of a Town vote and then refrain from voting on a line at the end of D1 while satisfying the voting requirements under Dome's rules

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do it

Nah, I don't need to. SwAg is scum. Notice how the entire line shifted last night when he put that out there, people believed him, he then was able to distance himself from the vote while forcing Squire to claim (in that situation totally warranted and justified, because that push on Daniel was absolutely brutal for a D1 push), then hopped off, all without pushing Matts for being an "inactive knuckle dragging Neanderthal".