CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Why did i visit counselor? I was trying to protect him.

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Question 1: does your ability protect against only kills, or against all Night actions?

Question 2: who did you target N3?

Kill actions. N3 was you. Here's something I was also going to save until late. That move was successful. 

13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

All i will say is that i am town and i am a serial killer that can kill someone every night. Sadly I’ve been struck out. Thought it would be a fun role. RIP 

BUFF OUT

you are town and a Serial Killer?  Are you Jekyll and Hyde?

Just now, Blue said:

I mean, I have to give Buff some credit for trolling the gullibles in the game. Not much else you can do when you're caught.

I mean, he might just be trying to give Orca a chance, or he’s going to flip something wonky like scum last game.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Suppose that’s true.  The only person protecting Orca is Orca or he’s scum and important.

I mean, with Rick dead, either it didn’t happen, or Orca is protecting himself.  I won’t entertain any other options.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Food-based players, I remember.  Don’t worry, Nacho will get crunched if he is scum.

THERE ARE CERTAIN CULTURES IN THIS WORLD THAT THINK ORCA IS A DELICACY SO WE ARE NOT UPSETTING THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS!!!! DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE ON THE EARTH ORCA IS A FOOD BASED PLAYER!!!!

HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED DOLPHIN BEFORE!!!!? IT'S FANTASTIC!!!!

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Wrong. I lied at first now i am not 

HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF!!!?? IT'S A RIVETING STORY THEY SHOULD MAKE A GRITTY REBOOT OF THE STORY WITH JEREMY RENNER AS THE WOLF!!!!

THAT GUY IS TALENTED!!!!

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I sincerely don’t know what you are saying. Since the updated VC with 11 votes on me I’ve said i tried to hit counselor last night and you n1 and 2

Lmfao i completely thought n1 my bad. N1 was matts n2 was counselor 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You said you targeted me N2?

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

No N3

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I targeted blue on N1 and N2 failed both times. N3 i was redirected to orca and again failed