Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

Just now, -Hope- said:

7-9 here we come baby!

still hype about the canes tho so we gucci

Keep getting officiating like this and you can bet on it.

And you shouldn't be hype about the Canes. Richt is gonna ruin your season one way or another. You'll show up completely unprepared for one game you should really win by multiple scores. Happens every year for Richt coached teams.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Well. I don't feel sorry for this team. They made their bed when they brought back Cassel as backup

The hilarious part of it is Cassel would have 2 touchdowns, including the one that would have been the difference in the game if not for refs.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Keep getting officiating like this and you can bet on it.

And you shouldn't be hype about the Canes. Richt is gonna ruin your season one way or another. You'll show up completely unprepared for one game you should really win by multiple scores. Happens every year for Richt coached teams.

Cool story bro. Isn't UT your team? Lmao

Just now, TitanLegend said:

The ineptitude of my favorite team matters...how exactly?

Don't get upset just cause you know I'm right lmao

You're not going to kill my high from my college team.  Richt has failed in big games before and won yesterday against Miami's biggest rival. You're not right so have fun with Al Golden Jr. 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

The ineptitude of my favorite team matters...how exactly?

Don't get upset just cause you know I'm right lmao

that's the thing- i don't know that you're right. miami might blow it later this season, sure. as soon as next week, tbh. but we've got a fighting chance. you know what i am 10000% more confident about? that the titans and their dinosaur-*** offense and pansy defense will continue to disappoint.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

You're not going to kill my high from my college team.  Richt has failed in big games before and won yesterday against Miami's biggest rival. You're not right so have fun with Al Golden Jr. 

Richt would win big games every year at Georgia too. Hell the big games generally aren't his problem. It's the games you should win that he generally blows. I watched him lose to numerous ****ty Tennessee teams or at least Tennessee teams his Georgia team was vastly superior to.

Vols will be firing Butch soon, not really concerned about that. I'm sure we'll just hire some other random big east bum afterwards though so it's whatever.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

that's the thing- i don't know that you're right. miami might blow it later this season, sure. as soon as next week, tbh. but we've got a fighting chance. you know what i am 10000% more confident about? that the titans and their dinosaur-*** offense and pansy defense will continue to disappoint.

You're exactly right, the Titans will continue to disappoint each week that the refs allow 14 point swings.

Archived