Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

15 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

We just need Marcus and Corey to come back and we'll be fine this year.

Long term Im thinking we will be looking for a new DC after this year. MAYBE even a new OC. I don't mind Mike as the HC honestly for now anyways. 

A new dc is my thinking. I think they are happy with the offense as long as Marcus is the QB. 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Sign me up for josh McDaniel I think John Robinson goes to his NE roots & get us a HC that can take our QB to the next level.

mularkey offense doesn’t function if we’re not running the ball period & that’s fact

Josh McDaniels rides Tom Brady to success and drafts Tim Tebow with a first round pick and you think he's taking our QB to the next level?

That's a good one, Redd.

13 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Josh McDaniels rides Tom Brady to success and drafts Tim Tebow with a first round pick and you think he's taking our QB to the next level?

That's a good one, Redd.

& he also got graupolo looking like a franchise QB to the point NE turned down 2 1st round picks from the browns, & as for your Tebow comment he built a offense Taylored to his skill set & got the broncos in the playoffs & they beat a top 10 ranked Pittsburgh defense. 

Again what is you saying ? coaching is adapting scheme to personnel not forcing players to play within your scheme, that’s why Bill bilichick is the goat, that’s why the rams new HC is making Jeff fisher look like schmuck  ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

I like how just because he drafted Tebow he should never get another shot to HC a team.

Ive been on the McDaniels bandwagon for a few years now. The part I like about NE is they arnt a West Coast offense or a running team they adapt to the situation. They play a team with a crappy defense they’ll run the ball down your throats. If you have a great pass rush they’ll spread the offense out go 5 wide and quick pass you to death. 

I just feel like they way he calls a Game could be beneficial to Mariota and this team.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Look how Dallas built their offense around dak look what Houston is doing for Watson. All you guys that keep rooting for malarkey are use to Mediocrity, he’s Jeff fisher the game has passed him ?

That Jeff Fisher comparison isn’t far off actually ?

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I like how just because he drafted Tebow he should never get another shot to HC a team.

Ive been on the McDaniels bandwagon for a few years now. The part I like about NE is they arnt a West Coast offense or a running team they adapt to the situation. They play a team with a crappy defense they’ll run the ball down your throats. If you have a great pass rush they’ll spread the offense out go 5 wide and quick pass you to death. 

I just feel like they way he calls a Game could be beneficial to Mariota and this team.

??????

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

That Jeff Fisher comparison isn’t far off actually ?

I swear all he knows is run the football till he can’t & when we get down let’s run hurry up offense & attack from shotgun, but the play call be so predictable & route concepts so basic. All our WR run either shallow crosses, digs, slants, & pick routes ?

Archived