Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

Just now, TitanRedd said:

I know what I want, a team that can score at will even when they can’t run the ball a defense that attack’s not play off coverage & get picked a part. All you guys talk about mcdaniels is that he drafted Tebow news flash not all HC Were successful their 1st tenure. But you guys want a sorry mediocre coach that doesn’t even have a 500 win % who’s offense planning is a joke. 

As for me wanting to be the 49ers like I said I want to be a team that has Lombardi’s regardless of the record. Champions live forever remember that, but y’all accept mediocrity y’all happy wit 8-8 & 9-7 is all progress to y’all ?? 

Considering everyone who knows anything about football could have told you Tebow was going to suck in the NFL, yes, all I want to talk about is how he drafted Tim Tebow.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

"Must win"

We have to beat the Colts.  The mental huddle would be big.

We lose to the Colts at home in primetime to go 2-4 and 1-2 in the division, I may be out this season.

Hope you guys would understand...lol.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Considering everyone who knows anything about football could have told you Tebow was going to suck in the NFL, yes, all I want to talk about is how he drafted Tim Tebow.

& Jeff fisher passed on Randy moss for Kevin dyson, passed on Aaron Rodgers for Pac-Man jones I can go on & on but guess what it’s a draft we drafted VY & what we have to show for it ? we can do this all day. 

& Jeff fisher passed on Randy moss for Kevin dyson, passed on Aaron Rodgers for Pac-Man jones I can go on & on but guess what it’s a draft we drafted VY & what we have to show for it ? we can do this all day. 

Well I guess it's a good thing no one is asking for Jeff Fisher to be our next football coach then.

He is malarkey is name what’s the difference in the 2 ??‍♂️??‍♂️??

Mularkey doesn't hold any drafting power is one difference. That's part of the reason Fisher ended up failing over time(as well as not adapting to the changes in the league), he asked for more power in the FO and got it from Bud. Our drafting has been good so far "under Mularkey"(though it's quite clear drafting is almost entirely Robinson), and sure you're gonna have times where you draft busts, it's part of the process.

However, there's a difference between drafting a bust who has talent/potential to be a good NFL player(aka considered a first round prospect by every other front office too) and drafting Tim Tebow. I don't think it's possible to overstate how stupid of a move that is. You'd be hard pressed to find a Tebow fan that even thought he was a first round pick, much less an NFL scout or GM.

If you don't like Mularkey and want a change that's fine, but don't suggest some idiot like McDaniels who has done nothing outside of the New England organization. Hell even when he went to St Louis, Bradford had the worst season of his career under him(was cut short by injury too, but the games he did play in he was terrible).

It would seriously make me reconsider watching this franchise if we hired him. I could get behind almost any other hire you could name. Josh McDaniels though? Yeah no thanks.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Hiring McDaniels would make you jump ship but the whole hiring process fiasco with Mularkey didn't?

I hated the Mularkey hire but Mularkey had at least been successful as a coordinator in multiple spots without having to latch on to a HoF QB and HC to carry him, and his failures as HC(Bills, Jags) were with two dumpster fire organizations. He'd also, albeit minor to his head coaching credibility, done a fantastic job developing Delanie as his TE coach.

You look at Josh McDaniels and damn near every "accomplishment" of his is tied to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

Archived