Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea he's making a hell of a lot of plays in Chicago as well despite being the "#1" WR...

Lord I don’t even know why I bother, besides Chicago has a problem of it’s own wit erratic QB play, the point is this malarkey lover, like fisher who couldn’t figure out how to get Kenny Britt & Randy moss on the field at the same time, doesn’t not have the offensive mind to get Taywan Taylor going. Show me some proof. Y’all so use to losing you blind to the truth dude is a joke I bet defense coordinators game plan every week against TN is stop the run & don’t get sucked in by play action. 

9 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Lord I don’t even know why I bother, besides Chicago has a problem of it’s own wit erratic QB play, the point is this malarkey lover, like fisher who couldn’t figure out how to get Kenny Britt & Randy moss on the field at the same time, doesn’t not have the offensive mind to get Taywan Taylor going. Show me some proof. Y’all so use to losing you blind to the truth dude is a joke I bet defense coordinators game plan every week against TN is stop the run & don’t get sucked in by play action. 

You guessed it @KingTitan lmao.

Learn to spell before you type. It's Mularkey and calling me a "Malarkey lover" shows how much of a clown you really are.  The guy who hated the hire the whole way and called the hiring process an absolute joke but yes I'm a "Malarkey lover"

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea he's making a hell of a lot of plays in Chicago as well despite being the "#1" WR...

That's fine. Doesn't change the fact that our O looked its best last year when Kendall was heavily involved

i wonder what the excuse is for taywan. Not slow enough? Not a great blocker? Cuz it sure as hell is a crowded receiver room right now. Good thing we kept Weems!

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

That's fine. Doesn't change the fact that our O looked its best last year when Kendall was heavily involved

i wonder what the excuse is for taywan. Not slow enough? Not a great blocker? Cuz it sure as hell is a crowded receiver room right now. Good thing we kept Weems!

He doesn’t trip over the white lines on the field good enough

39 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You guessed it @KingTitan lmao.

Learn to spell before you type. It's Mularkey and calling me a "Malarkey lover" shows how much of a clown you really are.  The guy who hated the hire the whole way and called the hiring process an absolute joke but yes I'm a "Malarkey lover"

I don’t care how to spell the loser name how bout that a mularkey malarkey same thing, how's that he’s a joke 

10 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s like beating water wit a stick, they bleeed sub 500 football, see how they take everything out of content & ready to pounce on every comment you make, but they ignore the fact, & the point that this man is stuck in his ways & only knows 1 way to win football games ???

18 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm not agreeing with it. Taywan can be a playmaker if used right and enough. Not a superstar #1 receiver but certainly a playmaker a spread out offense. Wright did nothing and continues to do nothing in Chicago.

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

It’s like beating water wit a stick, they bleeed sub 500 football, see how they take everything out of content & ready to pounce on every comment you make, but they ignore the fact, & the point that this man is stuck in his ways & only knows 1 way to win football games ???

You keep saying they.... Can you not read either? When have "I" ever supported Mularkey? I'll wait..... Still waiting.... Yea it's never happened.  Doesn't excuse Wright for being just a bad player.

28 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You keep saying they.... Can you not read either? When have "I" ever supported Mularkey? I'll wait..... Still waiting.... Yea it's never happened.  Doesn't excuse Wright for being just a bad player.

Randy moss was a bad player in Oakland & before you dare try to say I’m comparing Kendall to moss, I’m saying this, if a player heart isn’t in it, his performance will tell it. & truth be told when Kendall was on the field he made plays, the idiot coach wanted to roll wit tajae & Andre johnson, and after Johnson quit on us is when Matthews got a chance. Kendall didn’t play because he was pissed off that he wasn’t getting a chance to play so he start coming to meetings & practice late. Why mularkey had a beef wit Kendall because he wanted him playing on a bad hamstring 

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

And there's the aspect of this that I didn't really even think about. The play was under review for three minutes. Too many men is reviewable. It's New York's job to look at every aspect of the play. Just a total failure.

Does make you feel they just wanted the Dolphins to win.  Even though that makes no sense.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy in sports, but it does fit.

Archived